Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Cherri (New young just for you advert title) -Tooting broadway  (Read 3416 times)

Offline Payyourwaymate

External Link/Members Only

I almost could not be bothered to review this one as I could not find an AW profile unfortunately.

Comms and Location: Tooting broadway a couple mins away from the screwfix shop in a residential area, called up as usual. Been there before.

Price paid and Services:£60 for 30mins OW and Positions.

Looks: The pictures are not really representative, she looks better than her pictures and more petite than the pictures make out. She is a petite 5ft2 ish brazillian girl with redish.brunette hair. All natural, smooth skin, b cup breasts and a few more tatts than shown on the pictures. The butt is perky but would be an A on the scale so hardly a bubble.

Session: Relatively friendly, spoke decent english. Got sorted with the intros, the fees and sanatizing of hands before she started with massaging my balls and a HJ to get me going before giving OW. The OW was slightly above average, minimal hand usage and good coverage. I was not too impresed though, but that was due to me meeting a serious uckers badders with sublime headgame in OWO last week who has no profile and I can't review  :cry:. She gave good eye contact and was rubbing on me aswell so that was pretty good. Progressed onto CG where she had great technique and continued the eye contact, rode for some time before then switching to missionary. In missionary got good body to body contact whilst she was kissing on my neck and moving her hands between my back and shoulders. Into doggy I had to go easy at first due to size issues but in the end she was able to take it all and threw the cheeks back with good angular rotation and thrust strength. She did try to twerk a bit but with not much cheeks I almost started laughing  :lol:. Finished off in prone before cleaning myself up and left satisfied.

She was quite a trooper considering the size difference between us, I was pretty surprised. Always the slim petite chicks that can take dick. Hmmmmm....

Please find the pics attached.

Hidden Image/Members Only

« Last Edit: October 17, 2020, 11:23:53 pm by Payyourwaymate »

Offline tergil

VS advert says GFE French kiss OWO are on offer. Were the services offered?

Offline Payyourwaymate

VS advert says GFE French kiss OWO are on offer. Were the services offered?

Cost extra £££££ I'm afraid.

Offline Payyourwaymate

This one is on Diva now. How times change, £250 1 hour LOL.

External Link/Members Only]=%C2%A3200-400%20ph&filter-city[]=London&part=9