Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Lady red glasgow  (Read 4883 times)

22 review(s) for Lady_Red_x (19 positive, 2 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline jamesthecat

Seen her a short while ago. Met at a hotel just off the Clyde.
Pretty enough face, nice friendly girl.
Was only there go get my cock inhaled, so straight to it.
She's good, seems to love sucking cock and balls, stayed on sucking long after I'd cum.
Went to toilet to spit.
Managed 2 pops with big of chat in between.
1 HR think it was £100
External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: October 17, 2020, 10:46:14 pm by jamesthecat »

Offline 1980Tam

She must be trying to up her game , I recently heard she had let herself go physically , and her oral skills were far from being on form . Did you not fancy a go of her ass ?

Offline jamesthecat

Haha, bit pear shaped for me.
Her mouth did for me.

Offline Heellover73

Saw her recently too...has put a wee bit weight on. But who hasn't in lockdown ...and told me doesn't do anal anymore ..still a lovely lassie who does a good service in my opinion .
« Last Edit: October 18, 2020, 07:13:16 pm by Heellover73 »

Offline dougal

Still has anal on her likes list. Well a levels anyway

Offline 1980Tam

Saw her recently too...has put a wee bit weight on. But who hasn't in lockdown ...and told me doesn't do anal anymore ..still a lovely lassie who does a good service in my opinion .

She was one of the go to anal providers a couple of years back , has her ass got that fat ?

Offline Heellover73

She has medical issues regarding that area I believe..So no more bum fun which is as shame as was good

Offline Ebonylover

still worth seeing for her oral skills alone, one of the best blowjobs ive had and lets you facefuck her

Offline 1980Tam

She has medical issues regarding that area I believe..So no more bum fun which is as shame as was good

Thats unfortunate , I hope she does not need some form of diper.
« Last Edit: October 19, 2020, 10:20:58 pm by 1980Tam »

Offline Heellover73

As far as I'm aware it's a fissure in a painful place..amazing blowjob though. And enthusiastic as fuck .

Offline Matrix

As far as I'm aware it's a fissure in a painful place..amazing blowjob though. And enthusiastic as fuck .

How on Earth would you know?

Do you punt?

Offline Heellover73

Spoke to her about it a few times ...

Offline Matrix

Spoke to her about it a few times ...

That's handy. 

Why not actually contribute in way of a review, as you've been here for 4 years and contributed fuck all else?

That is, if you actually punt...
« Last Edit: October 20, 2020, 02:46:44 pm by Matrix »

Offline Heellover73

I do ..but it's absolutely nothing to do with you what I choose to do or post...keep your opinions to yourself keyboard warrior👌

Offline Matrix

I do ..but it's absolutely nothing to do with you what I choose to do or post...keep your opinions to yourself keyboard warrior👌

Nae baw-tha, Big-man.

Perhaps a wee brush up on the rules is required for you. 

Something, something, something, REVIEWS!!!!!!!

Oh, just to add, I'll give my opinion on your leeching whether you like it or not.

27 Lurking / Dormant Accounts
Members that do not contribute Reviews or where their accounts become dormant may have their membership revoked.
« Last Edit: October 20, 2020, 02:51:40 pm by Matrix »

Offline 1980Tam

I'm getting a female vibe off your posts, do you have something to tell us ?

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
It has an awful lot to do with me though, one and only chance, make some form of useful contributions, preferably by way of reviews, or your membership may be revoked as per the rules. (A link to which is at the bottom of every page.)

Unless of course you want to call me a 'keyboard warrior'  as well.

Offline Matrix

Cheers gents. Reviews are, after all, the life blood of this forum.

:hi: