Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Diana, Edinburgh Tour  (Read 3942 times)

External Link/Members Only

Gorgeous little nubile 19 y/o Dutch Lass.

Comms by call, text and WhatsApp. Her English isn't great. She was in a quaint little community setting off a well known west end crescent. Initially she gave me the Crescent name and we had serious difficulty,  but I got the location in the end. she's just arrived from Glasgow but not sure how long for.

What a fantastic "teeny schoolgirl" type body she has. She must be about a Sz 6.
£80 h/h and extra £20 owo. She's not happy with fingering or anything much more adventurous but getting a wee teen who's not a grumpy EE was a real bonus.
We did hand job, 69, owo and covered sex.  Oooh, I feel 21 again. :yahoo:

Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: October 17, 2020, 07:35:15 pm by WorkingLateInTheOffice »

Offline Casey69

“Her English isn't great.”, so not Dutch then.
I spend a huge amount of time all over the Netherlands, I’ve never met a Dutchie that can’t speak excellent English.

Glad you enjoyed it.
I was tempted, but no CIM and no published prices, put me off.

Offline 1980Tam

I spend a huge amount of time all over the Netherlands, I’ve never met a Dutchie that can’t speak excellent English.

Glad you enjoyed it.

Is the not just as many German speakers in Holland

Offline Casey69

Is the not just as many German speakers in Holland

They have a huge border with Germany.
Many can speak German, but I don’t think it’s as prevalent as English.
That wasn’t the point.
The Dutch learn English from around age 7, so there are very few, especially youngsters, who don’t speak English.
So, a 19yr old Dutch girl who can’t speak English is very unlikely.
I always end up putting my foot in it by using a German word or phrase among my piss poor Dutch.
It always gets people steamed.

Offline 1980Tam

They have a huge border with Germany.
Many can speak German, but I don’t think it’s as prevalent as English.
That wasn’t the point.
The Dutch learn English from around age 7, so there are very few, especially youngsters, who don’t speak English.
So, a 19yr old Dutch girl who can’t speak English is very unlikely.
I always end up putting my foot in it by using a German word or phrase among my piss poor Dutch.
It always gets people steamed.

I think the real point you are trying to make is you dont think she is Dutch . Maybe the OP could verify the accent the WG spoke in . Dont think it would make any difference to me , personally think she looks good .

Glad you enjoyed it.

Sorry, let me clarify. I don't think she was at all confident with her English, because when it appeared I had the wrong directions, she didn't want to discuss,  she wanted to text and WhatsApp and as I knew I was within 100 metres of her, it was frustrating as hell.   I arrived at 17:53, I crossed her threshold at 18:30.   I've just counted, 54 what's app messages with me sending her pictures of doors :wackogirl:

And yes, in the flesh her English is pretty sound, shes not keen on phone talk. Actually on reflection, maybe limited credit? The WhatsApp no is a Dutch Number, the mobile no is UK. Anyway, what a fiasco. But Ive clarified the address for her now - the little "community" has a separate address from the Crescent. I'm glad I persevered.

Oh, no kissing either(not even her neck).

I think the real point you are trying to make is you dont think she is Dutch . Maybe the OP could verify the accent the WG spoke in . Dont think it would make any difference to me , personally think she looks good .

Hopefully now clarified, and yes I believe she's Dutch. Funnily enough on departure we actually discussed the similarity between Dutch and German for goodbye(auf wiedersehen) :lol:

Offline Casey69

Hopefully now clarified, and yes I believe she's Dutch. Funnily enough on departure we actually discussed the similarity between Dutch and German for goodbye(auf wiedersehen) :lol:
There are many similarities between Dutch and German, as they have some shared roots.
Auf Wiedersehen in Dutch, never. Tot ziens usually or vaarwel.
There are many EE’s, especially Roms plying their trade in the Netherlands, could explain the Dutch number.
They do tend give better service than the ones we get over here.
Anyway, it’s her lack of services rather than her phoney nationality that puts me off.

Offline 1980Tam

There are many similarities between Dutch and German, as they have some shared roots.
Auf Wiedersehen in Dutch, never. Tot ziens usually or vaarwel.
There are many EE’s, especially Roms plying their trade in the Netherlands, could explain the Dutch number.
They do tend give better service than the ones we get over here.
Anyway, it’s her lack of services rather than her phoney nationality that puts me off.

Whats goodbye in Rom ? They share a bigger border with the other German speaking country .

Offline Casey69

Whats goodbye in Rom ? They share a bigger border with the other German speaking country .

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Name Not Found

Holy fuck. A man posts a report to say he's had a great time shagging a hot 19 year old Dutch girl with an outstanding body and we end up with 50 posts of language education.

Got to love this forum :yahoo:

Offline Casey69

Your point is ?
Where is that border with a German speaking country you mentioned??

Offline Casey69

Holy fuck. A man posts a report to say he's had a great time shagging a hot 19 year old Dutch girl with an outstanding body and we end up with 50 posts of language education.

Got to love this forum :yahoo:
No profiles of interest on the weekend... bored.
I like a good natured argument about fuck all.  :thumbsup:

Offline 1980Tam

Where is that border with a German speaking country you mentioned??

I am sure there are districts that are prodominantly German speaking in the south of Hungary , these are no doubt remnants  of the now long gone German speaking Austria Hungarian empire . If this is not the case I completely accept your supeior knowlege on these matters

Offline mickey1967

Bringing this back on topic, she's down in Ayr now, is there really the same demand as in Glasgow or Edinburgh down there?

Offline Name Not Found

Bringing this back on topic, she's down in Ayr now, is there really the same demand as in Glasgow or Edinburgh down there?

Maybe she's just a working tourist (although I'd think a visit to Ayr would send her off home pretty quickly...)

Offline solway

Is  that just  the same as a cam girl, i've no idea. :unknown:

Offline Casey69

Maybe you can go to her place, but have to stay 2m away and not touch her.
You know, typical Rom session.