Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sugar Kisses Liverpool  (Read 2613 times)

12 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5401258) (12 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline yepitsmeagain

External Link/Members Only

1 Hour  £120

I had never had a look at what was on offer in Liverpool, so decided to see what could tempt me.

I found this lady. There was only 1 review on here which was positive, and her AW reviews 153 all positive and it seems she has quite a following of love struck punters!!!

Booking and communication was easy. I  messaged on AW in the week asking for a booking on Saturday  and was offered 10am, perfect for me. When this lady text you, its not just a one liner, or one word answer, she puts an effort into the wording, I suppose a bit like arranging a date.

She was working from a waterfront apartment, safe covered parking next door, which was £5.

I text to say I was there and given the number. Was greeted by a good looking girl, all her pics are her, there is a face pic on her profile. Leggy, pretty face, nice bum.

So we say our hellos, nice DFK, then straight onto OWO incorporating ball licking and sucking. She really knows her stuff!!!We did most things, 69, different positions sex and she really does get into it, which for me really makes a difference, said she came, was very wet....so maybe!!

She loves DFK, and kisses like she means it.

Finished of watching her play with herself while jacking off into her mouth.

All in all, a really enjoyable punt. Both ended up sweaty and knackered!!!

Had a good chat after, and was in no rush to get me out. In total, I was there 1hr 15 mins

A breath of fresh air to find a girl who enjoys what she does and didn't look at the time once. In fact, at one point I asked how long I have left, she said "Don't worry about that"

On leaving, she gave me the PIN to her private AW gallery, which I thought was a nice touch.

I would deffo recommend, and will be back for more!!

Offline ISTS2005

External Link/Members Only

1 Hour  £120

I had never had a look at what was on offer in Liverpool, so decided to see what could tempt me.

I found this lady. There was only 1 review on here which was positive, and her AW reviews 153 all positive and it seems she has quite a following of love struck punters!!!

Booking and communication was easy. I  messaged on AW in the week asking for a booking on Saturday  and was offered 10am, perfect for me. When this lady text you, its not just a one liner, or one word answer, she puts an effort into the wording, I suppose a bit like arranging a date.

She was working from a waterfront apartment, safe covered parking next door, which was £5.

I text to say I was there and given the number. Was greeted by a good looking girl, all her pics are her, there is a face pic on her profile. Leggy, pretty face, nice bum.

So we say our hellos, nice DFK, then straight onto OWO incorporating ball licking and sucking. She really knows her stuff!!!We did most things, 69, different positions sex and she really does get into it, which for me really makes a difference, said she came, was very wet....so maybe!!

She loves DFK, and kisses like she means it.

Finished of watching her play with herself while jacking off into her mouth.

All in all, a really enjoyable punt. Both ended up sweaty and knackered!!!

Had a good chat after, and was in no rush to get me out. In total, I was there 1hr 15 mins

A breath of fresh air to find a girl who enjoys what she does and didn't look at the time once. In fact, at one point I asked how long I have left, she said "Don't worry about that"

On leaving, she gave me the PIN to her private AW gallery, which I thought was a nice touch.

I would deffo recommend, and will be back for more!!

Looks sute, thanks