Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Mia_ Shoreditch. (Owo, dfk, anal)  (Read 3553 times)

139 review(s) for MIA_. (121 positive, 16 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Davey Dykes]
143 review(s) for MIA___ (124 positive, 16 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by scutty brown]

Offline Yankee41

I finally got to see the much talked about Mia.  She is everything positive everyone says about her.  I booked an hour for £200 which is a slight increase from her old prices but seeing as how everyone else is doing it and sometimes for much more i cant complain. 

External Link/Members Only

COMMS-  no issues here.  All done via text until i got to her flat then it was a quick call to get in.  I will mention that i have texted her about half dozen times recently to try and arrange a meet and she has always gotten back to me in a timely manner.  Not once has she ever not replied to a text. 

VENUE- nice flat somewhere in Shorditch.  No problems getting in at all and she had a private elevator to her place where she greeted me when the doors opened.  The elevator is a little strange as she has to call it up but she was on the phone with me to help.
Her work space is a neat little studio with a nice big rainfall shower.  Spotlessly clean place with a mirror in front of the bed. 

The Girl-  every bit as pretty as in her pics.  She is slim with nice boot ons and a soft plump bum.  I would say the ones in her gym attire are probably the most current of her.  In fact i asked her to wear that when she greeted me and she did not disappoint.  She is brazilian and has a thick accent at times but her english is great.  She has no problems carrying on a deep conversation at all.
I would say most people would rate her looks as a 9 or a 10 out of 10.  If she wore her gym suit outside she would cause traffic accidents with mostly men involved. 

The event-  as stated Mia meet me at the elevator wearing her gym suit.  I wasnt expecting her to be so true to her pics but she is.  A quick hug and kiss and we went to her room.  I handed the money over and got back to the groping and kissing.  She is very keen on grinding and feeling about.  I quickly knew this was going to be good so i asked to jump into the shower.  While i was in there Mia jumped in to join me which was oh so nice.  Lots more kissing and grinding and soapy play then she started with owo which was very good.  Its not a pse blowjob but a very gfe one, like its done with passion and not vengence if you know what i mean.  After a few minutes of that i pulled her up and turned her around and dropped to my knees so i could rim her.  This went on for a while until we decided to jump out and go to the bed.  We did more owo and rimming then 69.
Mia then grabbed a dom and lube and covered me up and got into doggie and presented her waiting ass for me.  No pussy, just straight to her ass which was just perfect.  I eased in as i am quite large and she is very small and started off slow.  Eventually the pace picked up and we were really going at it.  It was quite intense at times and she can hold her own when it comes to short duration poundings.  She then laid flat on her stomach while i went in and out of her ass.  Not enough girls do this position with me but she went right into it on her own.  After that i had her flip on her back where i went into her ass again.  The sight was fantastic i must say.  Lots of pumping and grinding and kissing during that.  Mia then took the lead and jumped on me in reverse cowgirl and rode me for a long time like that, alternating between being on her knees and then on her feet squatting on my cock while its buried deep in her ass.  She then flipped around for some rough play cowgirl which really got her going.  I eventually cam in the bag while in her ass at her plea.  I jumped in the shower to clean up and when i got out she offered me a massage which was borderline professional.  She then said she wanted to get fucked again but i didnt think i could but she started sucking me anyway.  At her encouragement i got hard and put on a dom again.  This time she wanted it in her pussy.  I really pounded her while she was on her back and she responded well.  Sadly i could not finish again but we tried our best.  I knew my time had long since been up so i jumped in the shower for a quick clean.  Mia greeted me again afterwards with kisses and fondling while i made my way to the door.  She walked me to the elevator in her birthday suit and saw me off with more kissing and groping.

Would i see her again- absolutely.  The only trouble is she is a bit outside my travel range so i really need some time to plan a meet with her which is rare with me.  Some will say her price is too high but i think she is priced very well.  It seems £200 is the new 150 anyway.  While she is more gfe than pse she did not disappoint as i got a mix of the two. 

Offline ollielon

nice review .. makes me want to see her again :-) .. she is really popular .. must be seeing a lot of guys in a day .. hope she stays true to her services ...

Offline hermanmunster

Sounds like you had a fantastic time, maybe even better than my experience.  Delightful lady.