Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Facial Stars  (Read 2523 times)

Offline TommyMoundfrigger

So, I have read recently about paying extras for facial etc and the SP not delivering as expected.

Anyone got recommendations for girls who take facials like a champ?

I'll start with Isla Alba. She just genuinely loves it (or is a great actress)

Offline longjohn63

I honestly can't think of anyone currently in Edinburgh, so this will be a useful thread. There's Lillywhite, of course, but she's not currently working. And I have been known to give Heidi at BSS a facial for an extra £10, but I don't know if this is generally on offer, or even at all now. At my only recent visit she kept her mask on anyway.

In Glasgow there's Toni (External Link/Members Only).

The only others I can think of are three tourers:

The Blueberry Girl (External Link/Members Only)

Bethany Rose (External Link/Members Only)

SexxyGabby (External Link/Members Only)

I'd recommend all four anyway, even for the those amongst us that aren't facial fiends.

Cheers.

Sadly the only affordable one is Bethany. The others I would pay the money for I'm affraid

Offline Name Not Found

I'll start with Isla Alba. She just genuinely loves it (or is a great actress)

I just wish I could get a meeting with her to try it out. One success in about 2 years of trying  :lol:

Bethany Rose (External Link/Members Only)

Just looked at her intro movie expecting the usual blurry shite. Now that was worth the effort  :)

« Last Edit: October 16, 2020, 07:05:24 pm by Name Not Found »

Offline Fifeboy65

External Link/Members Only

Have seen Amy a couple of times, she is BBW but gives a great blow job and loves a load over her face

Offline ComeAgain

I honestly can't think of anyone currently in Edinburgh, so this will be a useful thread. There's Lillywhite, of course, but she's not currently working. And I have been known to give Heidi at BSS a facial for an extra £10, but I don't know if this is generally on offer, or even at all now. At my only recent visit she kept her mask on anyway.

In Glasgow there's Toni (External Link/Members Only).

Is that the same Toni who used to work from a premises at Glimerton, Edinburgh? If so...absolute cracker.

Offline longjohn63

Not sure, but certainly could be.

Is that the same Toni who used to work from a premises at Glimerton, Edinburgh? If so...absolute cracker.
Toni with the golden fanny @ £200 a visit?

The same Toni whos hygiene I questioned when she was working out of a dark, dingey industrial unit?

I agree it was a good service though.  :lol:

She blocked me for some reason.  :unknown:

Offline solway

Sexy Tiffany used to take a facial.
Shame she's  no longer around.Best OW  I've had.  Really  fit body if you like them slim.