Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: MIA__ (DFK/OWO/A-level/Penetration/) - Shoreditch  (Read 3601 times)

139 review(s) for MIA_. (121 positive, 16 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]
143 review(s) for MIA___ (124 positive, 16 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by scutty brown]

Offline Snowenne

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

This meeting took place early of July, 180/hr, i see her prices now are 200/hr which im not sure i can justify.

She is the girl in the photos really sexy peachy ass, gym toned body she said she works out but also eats alot of crap food aswell, friendly and flirty petite girl.

Shes good at comms, she ask you to call her when infront of the door and gives you the 2 codes for the 2 doors infront, so prepare for that, on the way out i had a problem opening the first door not sure what happened luckily there was a guy coming inside and opening it for me  :D Nice flat with good room for action normal sized bed with mirror in the middle of the room for obvious purpose :D.

Sorted paperwork and asked for a shower, came back onto kissing and feeling her body, some average BJ, into sex her on top i give her some time and tried to pound after that but she just cant take serious pounding like im used to give to other girls, i was losing my boner on a few times cuz of that, that happened in CG squating and or mish aswell not so much on standing doggy which was good, and i decided to try her arse after that, some CG with her taking the lead only, after that some prone bone which is the turning point of this review to be Neutral or positive, i tell her to lay on her stomach put a pillow between the bed and her and i pounded away, she couldnt run away or restrict by any chance  :D she was just tearing the sheets with her arms abit so to speak and putting her head between the pillows, she was tight i couldnt hold much and i came.

For 200/hr she must step up her game with taking good pounding, shes really friendly and lovely but i feel like that might ruin the meeting for some punters, im not sure i will return i think i have better choices ahead, but if you like what you see and you are more like a GFE guy that doesnt like to pound hard she might be for you.

Offline Yankee41

This review troubles me as i am seeing her tomorrow.  Previous reviews have been more or less that she can take a good pounding.

Offline Royd30

A mate of mine saw her and seems her price increases by some 10% and her service decreases by some 20%....good luck...let us know how you get on...regards

Offline Yankee41

I had a much better time with her than i was expecting.  Review to follow shortly.