Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Harriet Appleby - Incall Manchester/Salford  (Read 4249 times)

58 review(s) for Harriet Appleby (56 positive, 2 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline mattjamson

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Great meeting with Harriet - not surprised she has so much good feedback. Good body, and cute face (although she reminded me of a friend's wife, which was a little disturbing  :unknown:)

Very friendly, willing, and enthusiastic. Plenty (and I mean PLENTY) of DFK, oral both ways and energetic, intimate sex.

Chatty and I felt at ease throughout.

Very enjoyable and will definitely go back.

Offline chrishornx

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Great meeting with Harriet - not surprised she has so much good feedback. Good body, and cute face (although she reminded me of a friend's wife, which was a little disturbing  :unknown:)

Very friendly, willing, and enthusiastic. Plenty (and I mean PLENTY) of DFK, oral both ways and energetic, intimate sex.

Chatty and I felt at ease throughout.

Very enjoyable and will definitely go back.

cost? Please

Offline JRWK

Saw her a while ago, definitely up there with the best.

Offline jonko

Any extra charge for anal or you didn't ask?

Offline george r

Any extra charge for anal or you didn't ask?

its 30 quid extra for anal mate .

Offline billybobsmith

Another one who isn't easy to get hold of in my opinion.
Seems to be working only when I'm at work, and after having to change my AW due to them not accepting an old email address any more (and Covid restrictions), can't now get the 3 feedback she requires for an outcall.
That said, might be able to fit her in this week before everything gets locked down....

Charging for extras is a little bit off-putting though.  Nice to have the anal option included should things "naturally" head that way.
« Last Edit: October 20, 2020, 06:37:34 pm by billybobsmith »

Offline Winterspirit

I think, on the services tab she says anal should be requested in advance