Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Cheap and cheerful - Expensive and shite  (Read 8509 times)

Offline Mij

...it's all relative anyway....

What one guy considers a great punt may well be an average one in another's eyes...depends on personal taste I guess. Add in the fudge-factor of some girls maybe having an off-day the day you see them and decide not to return, when in truth on another day they could have blown you away (pun intended).....it starts to become a lottery.

With some girls, you can also build up a nice relationship with, so that the last time you see them is invariably better than the first, so the VFM goes up...

Do your homework, read reviews / opinions on here, and you can mitigate most of the bad stuff...that's why this place exists. FB on AW for me isn't as useful.....you're either limited to a short 150 letter description, or a large field report which many can't be arsed to complete. Plus "we" can't communicate amongst ourselves on AW (at least, not as far as I am aware).

Seem to have gone off on one here...forgot where I was going with it!  ...ah well...something like life's a box of chocs or something like that!

:-)

pokenn

What's frustrating is that the influx of cheaper good-looking EEs and especially Romanians has not pushed down prices that British girls charge. Personally, I avoid Romanians and EE. I guess a lot of other punters are the same so British girls still charge a premium.

Offline dandaley

What's frustrating is that the influx of cheaper good-looking EEs and especially Romanians has not pushed down prices that British girls charge. Personally, I avoid Romanians and EE. I guess a lot of other punters are the same so British girls still charge a premium.

i guess thats why they can its same as choosing a good brand name product over a cheaper copy no ?

Rochdull lad

Offline mattylondon

You can punt British girls a bargain rates. It just depends on what you're into.

I think pride and feel good factor comes into it with British girls but then they know that some punters prefer British, so can charge a premium. Of course, if the interest dwindled  that would change and the rates would drop further. Also remember that EE girls may live together and therefore share living costs. Many British women I've punted have little rug rats in tow and other things to consider.

I'd argue that their rates have already dropped but you just don't realize it because you're comparing it to some EEs. Let's say your average 'Brit' is between £120 and £150. If EE girls and others had never come to the UK, do you really think rates and services would be that? I doubt it. You'd probably be looking at closer to £200. Prices have been frozen for years and I think this is grudging acknowledgement of the competition. Believe me. If they could charge £200 plus they bloody well would! As would you or I!  :D
« Last Edit: May 23, 2014, 11:02:54 pm by mattylondon »

Offline dandaley

Offline Steve2

IF you avoided the British girls, then probably their prices would come down drastically, but as it stands they can obviously charge the "premium"

Offline dandaley

IF you avoided the British girls, then probably their prices would come down drastically, but as it stands they can obviously charge the "premium"

doubt it prices aint moved in last 10 years and I mean up so they havnt even gone up with inflation

Offline adindas

I think you'll find JRC was referring to £60 per hour wgs when he said "£60 will guarantee disappointment"
The problem is that many of these cheap wgs either change for simple extras like kissing or oral which makes it a more expensive punt or either they'll end the hour booking early, which means you'll only be getting maybe 30 - 40 minutes for the money - which equates to around £100 - £120ph.

In vast majority of WGs working in the parlour they will charge you for extra as well ....
I have found reasonable number of WGS who charge £60 an hour or £40 half hour and include all the service you have said. Some even include anal on the card ...
The key here is to find the right one will need extra work, e.g desk work, legwork, and the willingness to venture and accommodate some risk.

But hey if you are just paying £40 for half hour what you have to loose. Keep in mind pussy is already guarantee.  If you find a gem she will become your regular .....

For those price in one of the cheapest place in London punting e.g. London Soho will only get 10-15 minutes for that price ...

I used to pay more than £100 an hour but since 3-4 years ago my limit is £50 for half hour and £80 for hour. It is dead easy to find attractive young WGs in AW London around that price bracket ...

« Last Edit: May 24, 2014, 07:17:46 pm by adindas »

Offline mattylondon

doubt it prices aint moved in last 10 years and I mean up so they havnt even gone up with inflation
You're quite right but I think you're drawing the wrong conclusion. I believe that prices haven't moved precisely due to the influx of foreign women, offering a wider choice of services and lower rates.  :hi:

In general, British prossies dare not stick up their rates too high, less the discrepancy be too wide with the competition. There's a limit, even for some of them. Trust me, if they could hike it up to £200 plus they would as that's business.

We should be thankful for the influx of foreign girls, whether individual punters use them or not. For those British prossies who I continually read on forums stating they've always offered owo and kissing; sure you do, but only because some feel they have to because of the competition and because those services have long been established in the market place by foreign women. So they knew no better. It was the norm.

French kissing and oral without were non existent before the influx of foreign competition.
« Last Edit: May 25, 2014, 03:41:53 am by mattylondon »

Offline dandaley

see your point but do you think that is really the reason? i dont,  think its more because of recession and wages havnt gone up that much either across board so if prices were put up by wgs during that time they wouldn't get the usual punters as punters were also strugling with small or no wage increases.

cockneybstrd

see your point but do you think that is really the reason? i dont,  think its more because of recession and wages havnt gone up that much either across board so if prices were put up by wgs during that time they wouldn't get the usual punters as punters were also strugling with small or no wage increases.

While the recession is a factor to a certain extent. I.e less money is some punters pocket. more women loosing there jobs so turning to whoring for a living. The greatest factor is the increase in supply of whores from the European market. It created a surplus of supply of whores causing the equilibrium price to fall

Offline mattylondon

Point taken. However, we've been out of a recession for quite some time now.  :hi:

I keep a very keen eye on rates and I've been doing this for several years. The prices haven't really changed. When I started £150 appeared to be the norm. And I mean for those who were prossies at that time. Even if I don't punt any of those washed up delusional old British hags, I still keep an eye on their rates! A tenner up here or there but others have dropped it by the same.

The economy may be a factor but punting is an expensive habit any time, so I've never subscribed to the notion that punters 'struggle' to punt generally. Not unless it's Nik talking!  :P The people who punt tend to be precisely those who possess the means.

Compare how many prossie who were around pre recession to now. I'd suggest there are 100s if not 1000s more on the market. And that is perhaps due to the economy and increase in immigration. And that is why I believe prices have remained competitive. And let's not underestimate the massive influence of the Internet in expanding customer choice.

« Last Edit: May 25, 2014, 09:18:34 am by mattylondon »

Offline mattylondon

While the recession is a factor to a certain extent. I.e less money is some punters pocket. more women loosing there jobs so turning to whoring for a living. The greatest factor is the increase in supply of whores from the European market. It created a surplus of supply of whores causing the equilibrium price to fall
I think you've nailed it, no pun intended, on the salient points!

Immigration of Euro whores. Increased job insecurity and lower wages. More women whoring.  :hi:

megakinks

Sometimes you get what you pay for, sometimes not, end of the thread.

yorkshire123

Fucking hell Adam, you could have warned us that you have appointed a new mod!

Offline mattylondon

If you don't like it, fuck off and read another thread.  :hi:

Offline Sedlmayer

I think you've nailed it, no pun intended, on the salient points!

Immigration of Euro whores. Increased job insecurity and lower wages. More women whoring.  :hi:

Yes - the combination of those three factors.

And some British prostitutes are lowering their prices due to market forces. A girl recently told me (in confidence) that she  just wasn't getting any business at £200/hr. This is the way the market is supposed to operate.
I believe that the going rate has dropped in the last couple of years in London (sorry I can only really comment on London) from £150/hr to somewhere between £100 and £120/hr.

Offline mattylondon

Yes - the combination of those three factors.

And some British prostitutes are lowering their prices due to market forces. A girl recently told me (in confidence) that she  just wasn't getting any business at £200/hr. This is the way the market is supposed to operate.
I believe that the going rate has dropped in the last couple of years in London (sorry I can only really comment on London) from £150/hr to somewhere between £100 and £120/hr.
I've noticed this in London and the surrounding counties. I agree on your estimated average.

I chatted with two British prossies I get on with very well, post punt, not so long ago. Both told me that Eastern European girls are now having a major and negative impact on the number of customers who walk through their door. In particular, the Romanian girls. And in one case, this is despite those same girls operating over 20 miles away from her location!

To me this is proof positive that many customers are now voting with their feet. The irony of both British prossies complaining about a lack of loyalty, wasn't lost on me?! These are the same type of women who would bin a punter at the drop of the hat, with some shitty excuse, should another punter request 3 hours, as opposed to a 30 minute or hour booking! I can't say I really give a shit! :crazy:

It's a battle that they cannot win. Whilst by no means ancient, they're not getting any younger. Meanwhile, more and more younger girls are replacing those who were once their age, offering a wider variety of choice, services and competitive pricing. This is how the market should work, as long as quality is maintained and I believe that it is because I punt the same women! Both of these women have dropped their prices significantly, but then I already had a discount, so it's dropped to nearly that level anyway!  :P
« Last Edit: May 30, 2014, 12:41:00 am by mattylondon »

cockneybstrd

Exactly Matty as the equilibrium price has fallen they have had to reduce rates.

In some ways there has never been a better time to be a punter in London.

Offline mattylondon

Exactly Matty as the equilibrium price has fallen they have had to reduce rates.

In some ways there has never been a better time to be a punter in London.
Good times.  :drinks:

The problem with some punters and this also appears to apply to prossies, is that they appear to live in a goldfish bowl. Both women I chatted with genuinely had no idea why regular punters of theirs would suddenly wanted to switch to foreign girls? Isn't it obvious? Young, fresh, cheaper and more variety. Surely one of the main purposes of punting is to sample other delights or you may as well stick to one woman.

It's curious how even some British prostitutes think that it only works one way. That is, they see as many men as possible, while those punters should restrict their choice to them?!  :wacko:

« Last Edit: May 30, 2014, 09:34:23 am by mattylondon »

Rochdull lad

Isn't it strange how we seem to be becoming two countries when  it comes to punting?

As a Northerner, there are features of the punting environment which Londoners have to cope with, which I don't recognise the description of. :unknown:

vorian

Isn't it strange how we seem to be becoming two countries when  it comes to punting?

As a Northerner, there are features of the punting environment which Londoners have to cope with, which I don't recognise the description of. :unknown:

And vice versa RL,  I am constantly amazed how the NE and Scotland is dominated by agencies in the SE it is all indie.