Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Sweet_Lisa_xxx Bristol  (Read 3307 times)

65 review(s) for Sweet_Lisa_xxx (49 positive, 13 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline BillyPoison

External Link/Members Only

Sweet_Lisa_XXX

A touring Polish SP but spends a fair amount of time in Bristol.

Comms excellent. Booked a.m. for p.m. meet.

1hr @ £140 + £20 CIM.
The total of £160 was to me a treat rather than a regular S.P. cost/visit.

Lisa works Harbour side in a posh block of flats.......yes that one. Descrete entrance ground level buzzer and up in the lift to the appt.

I'd asked for schoolgirl outfit stockings and suspenders. That's what I got, less suspenders. Girls there is a difference! Nevertheless Lisa looked gorgeous. Listed as 26 but I'm sure she would pass for younger. Perfect English very engaging in conversation but most importantly sexually.

Kissing was open mouthed only at first but progressed into FK but not too DFK as the pace quickened. She was up for anything on her likes list and was submissive for our time together.

Very petite, young girl-like physique. Very clean and fresh. Well prepared for her client.

Kissing, cuddling, mutual touching. Proper GFE like. OWO RO and sex in several positions.

I'm a one popper at my age and usually end by hj combined with BJ. I didn't expect this time would be any different. How wrong was I. I even said she could by all means use her hand to get me there but she said no it's ok I'm fine. As I looked down I can only describe what I saw as a cross between woody woodpecker and Angus Young head bobbing with Olympian stamina until I came in her mouth.

She's been reviewed many times on here so I'll leave it there.

So ......if you've £160 and a hard on and she's in town you could do a lot worse than book time with her.

Punctual, clean, engaging and safe with looks and body late teens early 20's.

BP  :hi:

Offline Punterperson1971

Hi I’m sure I’ve seen this girl in Birmingham many many years ago(can’t remember if I was a member on here at the time),I found her rude and disinterested at the time I’m sure she was know as sweet.Lisa.
Good review by the way.

Online joninbristol

As I looked down I can only describe what I saw as a cross between woody woodpecker and Angus Young head bobbing with Olympian stamina until I came in her mouth.

Awesome description !  :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Offline Jeremy

Thanks Billy, very helpful review. I am ready to emerge from punting lockdown and she looks the girl to do it with :D

Offline alabama1

Awesome description !  :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Yes i have seen her in West Brom a couple or three years ago. No way is she late teens ! I remember her being pleasant enough, with a very average body and service.

Offline CoverMyEyes

As I looked down I can only describe what I saw as a cross between woody woodpecker and Angus Young head bobbing with Olympian stamina

Echoing JoninBristol - brilliant description!

Online joninbristol

Echoing JoninBristol - brilliant description!

Neither Angus or Woody will ever be watched in the same way again after reading that ! :lol: