Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Strange Special Offers  (Read 2156 times)

Offline Eager Thighs

External Link/Members Only | External Link/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

I think she'd get a bit sick of carrying me around on her back for 12 months while I feel the tits that I bought her :lol:

abdul

She is back to AW due to demand  :crazy:

vorian

Hmmm, terms and conditions will apply me thinks.

a10

I think she'd get a bit sick of carrying me around on her back for 12 months while I feel the tits that I bought her :lol:

I'd bet good money she'd wouldn't even let you see her every day of the week, let alone a whole year!

Offline akauya

Sounds like a PG scammer, crappy pics on profile and £4 for her PG pics...  :rolleyes:

Offline webpunter

Sounds like a PG scammer, crappy pics on profile and £4 for her PG pics...  :rolleyes:
+1 on this
Maybe better to start with paying for one boobie & get 6 months.  See how this goes & then go for the 2nd ?! :)

Offline akauya

+1 on this
Maybe better to start with paying for one boobie & get 6 months.  See how this goes & then go for the 2nd ?! :)

Nice one, better still, we form a boobies co-op and pay for her boobs collectively so we all fuck her for a year without extra charge :D

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10

Nice one, better still, we form a boobies co-op and pay for her boobs collectively so we all fuck her for a year without extra charge :D

Please form an orderly queue behind me!!  :cool:

pierrot

Some daft cunt will go for the deal, and before you know he'll be on here whining he bought some tart a rack of tits and she wont answer her phone now.

Offline Dani

• Service Provider
Some daft cunt will go for the deal, and before you know he'll be on here whining he bought some tart a rack of tits and she wont answer her phone now.

True.  I know a few that have done offers like this but when it comes to the bookings they never happen.  There is always some excuse as they would sooner see clients who are giving them cash there and then and seem to forget they have already been paid for the bookings.
Within a couple of months their profile has disappeared and a new one is started up with a new number in the hope the guy doesn't bother her again

Sailormack

Her profile will no doubt disappear when she takes up her new role as Marketing Director with Tesco :unknown:

vorian

True.  I know a few that have done offers like this but when it comes to the bookings they never happen.  There is always some excuse as they would sooner see clients who are giving them cash there and then and seem to forget they have already been paid for the bookings.
Within a couple of months their profile has disappeared and a new one is started up with a new number in the hope the guy doesn't bother her again

Oh your so cynical Dani,  but nevertheless spot on with your assessment I think. :hi:

Offline Dani

• Service Provider
Oh your so cynical Dani,  but nevertheless spot on with your assessment I think. :hi:

I am yes as I have seen the results of this type of offer many times.  The punter ends up paying out thousands for probably one very boring punt and then she is always busy or sick so cant see him until her profile disappears and a new one pops up. 
Its easy to offer bookings for something else but once the money has been paid then the girl invariably forgets she has already been paid and feels like she is working for nothing as is not getting cash on the day each time so finds it easier to disappear.

Why does she not just work a full day for a few days and pay for her own boobs?  Working full time for a week will get enough to pay for a set of tits and if she works full time for two weeks without buying handbags or shoes she can also afford the time off afterwards that will be needed. 
I needed a new kitchen a couple of years ago so worked full time 7am -8pm for two weeks to pay for it. If I can always have enough money to cover emergencies and time off or holidays then she can afford boobs as I only work part time and can do it
Why ask a client to pay in advance when she can easily earn it herself.  Simple she doesn't want to pay for it and thinks its easier to con a punter into paying instead

vorian

I am yes as I have seen the results of this type of offer many times.  The punter ends up paying out thousands for probably one very boring punt and then she is always busy or sick so cant see him until her profile disappears and a new one pops up. 
Its easy to offer bookings for something else but once the money has been paid then the girl invariably forgets she has already been paid and feels like she is working for nothing as is not getting cash on the day each time so finds it easier to disappear.

Why does she not just work a full day for a few days and pay for her own boobs?  Working full time for a week will get enough to pay for a set of tits and if she works full time for two weeks without buying handbags or shoes she can also afford the time off afterwards that will be needed. 
I needed a new kitchen a couple of years ago so worked full time 7am -8pm for two weeks to pay for it. If I can always have enough money to cover emergencies and time off or holidays then she can afford boobs as I only work part time and can do it
Why ask a client to pay in advance when she can easily earn it herself.  Simple she doesn't want to pay for it and thinks its easier to con a punter into paying instead

Very true Dani, no one could ever accuse you of being too fluffy.  :D. Of course you are right this kind of offer is just a way of conning some sucker out of his hard earned cash.

Nimrod

Yeah, but at least he'll be it on %%%. :lol:

Offline Eager Thighs