Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: MaddieS in Leek  (Read 2776 times)

17 review(s) for MaddieS (17 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by johnny34]

Offline davey.edwards1969

External Link/Members Only

Cost £150 for 1 hour
Venue - apartment in Leek - parking safe and easy in Pay and Display
Comms - very good

Arrangements were made and was met by Maddie at the door with a nice deep kiss
Very friendly and chatty lady who quickly removed her clothing and let me feast on her nice tits making her nipples rock hard at the same time as fingering her moist pussy
Soon discovered she had inserted a butt plug in her arse before I'd arrived
Plenty of deep OWO and ball licking
On with the cover before Maddie removed the butt plug and mounted me in cowgirl and slid my cock into her arse
A vigorous effort by Maddie bouncing around on top
A quick rest for some snogging before on with another cover and this time an extended session of doggy anal ( at her request ) with Maddie using a vibrating wand on her clit
I really went to town on her arse and Maddie took it very well and was very vocal in her encouragement and certainly seemed to be enjoying herself
She was moaning and groaning with pleasure
Finally she finished me off by hand
Maddie complemented me on giving her ( in her words ) " the best arse fucking I've had for ages"

Plenty of time for a chat afterwards  - Maddie seemed prepared to talk for ages so it was my decision to leave

In summary - a good punt with a friendly happy girl - she is quite posh but underneath loves getting her arse fucked

Offline Steve McQueen

Thanks for the review. I haven’t spotted this girl before, probably due to my present search criteria and Leek isn’t too far away. Certainly one to be considered.

Offline markeewould

External Link/Members Only

Cost £150 for 1 hour
Venue - apartment in Leek - parking safe and easy in Pay and Display
Comms - very good

Arrangements were made and was met by Maddie at the door with a nice deep kiss
Very friendly and chatty lady who quickly removed her clothing and let me feast on her nice tits making her nipples rock hard at the same time as fingering her moist pussy
Soon discovered she had inserted a butt plug in her arse before I'd arrived
Plenty of deep OWO and ball licking
On with the cover before Maddie removed the butt plug and mounted me in cowgirl and slid my cock into her arse
A vigorous effort by Maddie bouncing around on top
A quick rest for some snogging before on with another cover and this time an extended session of doggy anal ( at her request ) with Maddie using a vibrating wand on her clit
I really went to town on her arse and Maddie took it very well and was very vocal in her encouragement and certainly seemed to be enjoying herself
She was moaning and groaning with pleasure
Finally she finished me off by hand
Maddie complemented me on giving her ( in her words ) " the best arse fucking I've had for ages"

Plenty of time for a chat afterwards  - Maddie seemed prepared to talk for ages so it was my decision to leave

In summary - a good punt with a friendly happy girl - she is quite posh but underneath loves getting her arse fucked

Seems I have found my Christmas pressie to myself...... roll on late November/Early December!