Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Amra deepthroat southampton  (Read 1247 times)

1 review(s) for Paola hoot (0 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline spand

External Link/Members Only

Street near St Marys in a terraced house her pics are photo shopped or a long time ago as she is a good few dress sizes above the pics.
States she offers OWO on her profile I also asked when I rang to confirm she said no problem all included.  Sorted the money out 1st then lead to a large room with curtains drawn and one tea light lit. 

She asked what I would like I said french kissing and oral without she said that is an extra £50.  It was an interesting bj with the condom on and then 69.  I fucked her in missionary then cowgirl and doggie.  She then asked if I  would like anal I thought yeah why not and it sure was tight.

Then finished with an extremely lubed hand job.  Wasn't to bad for £80 but why the lies about the owo and the profile pics were shocking compared to her size now!

dantheman

How much bigger is she now?
Was only looking at her profile today.

Offline Stiltskin

She asked what I would like I said french kissing and oral without she said that is an extra £50.

Romanian I see  :rolleyes:

vorian

Thought you were generous to give her a neutral, for me it would have been a big negative for her getting the basics so wrong.