Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: hotfoxywoman Norwich  (Read 2854 times)

5 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5413272) (5 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Delicaandy900

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only.

Not great at reviews but here goes
 Coms was very easy ,i had spotted that foxy was on cam so thought i would go take a look, now i seem to have a bit of a thing for fuller milf types at the moment and Foxy fitted the bill very well, any way was chatting to her on cam and she looked really sexy and got me going so the next thing you know i am asking if there was anychance she could pop round right now,to which she said yes.
  Anyway 30 minutes later she was knocking on my door looking really nice. A nice chat ensued and i handed over the paper work, of which she had made not comment about.
   Then onto the sofa and some really nice deep kissing started, now i have to say i am not really that into kissing but i really enjoyed it,next thing off with the dress to reveal a sexy bask big soft tits and no knickers,mmmm nice. Owo then started which was really good with me eventually having to get  her to stop, i then went down on her lovely smooth pussy which she definitely enjoy .
  On with the raincoat and she hops on while i play and suck her nipples,she seemed to like her nipples being sucked .Few more positions then finished off in good old missionary with her tits bouncing about.
    Foxy is a lovely lady and i would meet again ,there was no clock watching and i  felt very comfortable with her.

Offline Foxtail17

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only.

Not great at reviews but here goes
 Coms was very easy ,i had spotted that foxy was on cam so thought i would go take a look, now i seem to have a bit of a thing for fuller milf types at the moment and Foxy fitted the bill very well, any way was chatting to her on cam and she looked really sexy and got me going so the next thing you know i am asking if there was anychance she could pop round right now,to which she said yes.
  Anyway 30 minutes later she was knocking on my door looking really nice. A nice chat ensued and i handed over the paper work, of which she had made not comment about.
   Then onto the sofa and some really nice deep kissing started, now i have to say i am not really that into kissing but i really enjoyed it,next thing off with the dress to reveal a sexy bask big soft tits and no knickers,mmmm nice. Owo then started which was really good with me eventually having to get  her to stop, i then went down on her lovely smooth pussy which she definitely enjoy .
  On with the raincoat and she hops on while i play and suck her nipples,she seemed to like her nipples being sucked .Few more positions then finished off in good old missionary with her tits bouncing about.
    Foxy is a lovely lady and i would meet again ,there was no clock watching and i  felt very comfortable with her.

Glad you had a good time. I saw her late last year and have met her a few times since before the C19 stuff, always a good time.
I have not managed to get up Norwich way recently but she will get another booking when I do.

Offline socks

Sounds good but one of those ladies with a strange pricing structure, being cheaper to book 2 x 30 min meets than 1 hour long one :unknown:

Offline Delicaandy900

Sounds good but one of those ladies with a strange pricing structure, being cheaper to book 2 x 30 min meets than 1 hour long one :unknown:

I see what you mean,could be worth a try for a laugh :D

Offline Foxtail17

When I saw her her profile was all over the place, spelling and grammar errors etc. I did mention it and she said her partner did the ‘computer stuff’ as she was not up to speed with it. Maybe he has put the wrong rates up.