Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Lucy of KSG - any sightings? / Boudoir Babes  (Read 1468 times)

Offline MaxHamburg

I was put onto Lucy by Kool Keef last year, and a fun time was had. Nice girl, fantastic tits. Has anyone come across her recently? She's not popped up again at Boudour Babes I think (although Isobel, Samantha and Lilly on the Cheadle rota, and Alisha and Nina in the gallery, caught my eye. Recognised a few from Sandys. External Link/Members Only)

Offline Home Alone

Sorry to go straight off-topic, Max; but I don't remember being introduced to your avatar!  ;) :P

Don't suppose you could remedy that sad state of affairs, could you? Please??  :hi:

Offline Ihateaero

I’m searching for her too! If it’s the Lucy I’m thinking of, lots of tats and amazing tits, I’d love to see her again. Lovely girl

Offline Kool Keef

I was put onto Lucy by Kool Keef last year, and a fun time was had. Nice girl, fantastic tits. Has anyone come across her recently? She's not popped up again at Boudour Babes I think (although Isobel, Samantha and Lilly on the Cheadle rota, and Alisha and Nina in the gallery, caught my eye. Recognised a few from Sandys. External Link/Members Only)

Don't know where she is myself, I'd like to because I wouldn't mind another meet, lovely woman, good service & great rack.
Don't know if she's knocked it on the head or is taking a break because of covid.

Offline Kool Keef

Sorry to go straight off-topic, Max; but I don't remember being introduced to your avatar!  ;) :P

Don't suppose you could remedy that sad state of affairs, could you? Please??  :hi:

Looks a bit like Sally Whore, tall, slim Brunette with a killer pair of chesticles   

Offline Home Alone

Thanks, Keef. A more detailed examination reveals she's probably a bit young for me. Or, probably a bit more honestly, I'm far too old for her! :cry:

Offline Kool Keef

Thanks, Keef. A more detailed examination reveals she's probably a bit young for me. Or, probably a bit more honestly, I'm far too old for her! :cry:

Just to avoid confusion HA, it's not Sally, don't know who it is tbh, I was just saying the girl in the pic reminded me a bit of Sally.

Offline Vanbarn

I think shes knocked the parlour working on the head.
She was doing the odd appearance at adult parties but obviously they arent organising anything at the present time

Offline Kool Keef

I think shes knocked the parlour working on the head.
She was doing the odd appearance at adult parties but obviously they arent organising anything at the present time

Do you know if she's going Indy or stopped altogether?

Offline Home Alone

Just to avoid confusion HA, it's not Sally, don't know who it is tbh, I was just saying the girl in the pic reminded me a bit of Sally.
Yes, I realised what you meant, Keef. I never met Sally. Mind, I probably never would have; as you can see from my avatar, my name's not Harry! ;)

Offline Kool Keef

Yes, I realised what you meant, Keef. I never met Sally. Mind, I probably never would have; as you can see from my avatar, my name's not Harry! ;)

:D

Offline MaxHamburg

HA, it's Emily Agnes (aka Emily Shaw), British model and July 2014 Playmate. She was in the Mansion a few years before Hef finally pegged it, perhaps the last Playmate to stay. Although her knockers do look like whoppers in this pic.  :hi:

Offline Home Alone

Thanks, Max. :hi:

This old fogey had never heard of her but that says more about me than her!

Offline MaxHamburg

Thanks, Max. :hi:

This old fogey had never heard of her but that says more about me than her!

I only came across her recently, so to speak.

Offline Vanbarn

Do you know if she's going Indy or stopped altogether?

I dont think shes doing any idependant stuff

Offline Kool Keef

Looks like she's on the Boudoir Babes rota for this Friday.

External Link/Members Only

Offline MaxHamburg

Looks like she's on the Boudoir Babes rota for this Friday.

External Link/Members Only

Top work - cheers KK  :thumbsup: - fingers crossed. Tier 3 may seriously cock-up my plans though  :angry:

Offline MaxHamburg

It was a little premature for me - bugger, she's off the rota now  :dash: