Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Amber-Rae Gateshead  (Read 3943 times)

59 review(s) for Amber-inked-Rae (53 positive, 6 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by johnny34]

Chose Amber for my first post-lockdown foray. The result just about warrants a green. Pleasant enough but nowt special.

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

Cost: £70/ 30min incall.

Venue: Private house (may have been Ambers home?) in Hebburn. Despit the houses being packed in together, luckily there were no issues with neighbours/ discretion outside though but did feel a bit odd being asked to park right outside in a tight cul-de-sac and she said the door was open when I arrived but it wasn't!

Comms: All done a couple of days in advance via text, quick call on arrival, given house number. Relatively straightforward but ended having to retrace my steps a bit, could have done with a bit more notice to make the final couple of turns....

The girl: Pretty much as per the profile/ pictures. I'd say the age is about right, maybe just the other side of 40. Decent, enhanced tits, pumped up lips but they didn't detract from the DFK was just that and pretty good. She did have a decent personality and I found her enthusiastic enough.

The action: Lots of DFK as always which was delivered well. OWO was ok, albeit a bit shallow and light in places (no complaints as the punting drought had left me fit to burst). Lots more DFK, groping, fondling and on to 69, Amber was clean down there with a neatly trimmed bush. On with the hat started in doggy then mish to finish until I filled the bag. Done & dusted in just over 20min but I didn't have much longer in me!

Overall, a decent meet with a nice girl who made an effort but for me was just lacking a bit of oompf that might have detracted from the experience if I weren't champing at the bit.

Would I return? pronbably not. A decent punt with an experienced WG but just a bit lacklustre.

Offline hopeless2712

Cheers for the review. Did she ask for a deposit? I contacted her and had seen her before but on a different mobile number. She wanted a deposit so it did not happen

Nope, she was happy with cash on arrival....

Offline BarreChord

Cheers for the review. Did she ask for a deposit? I contacted her and had seen her before but on a different mobile number. She wanted a deposit so it did not happen
Ive seen her twice and never been asked for a deposit. Albeit it not for a while.

Offline Redskin

Ive seen her twice and never been asked for a deposit. Albeit it not for a while.

Same here, no deposit asked for

Offline Conker

Thanks for the review, she looks like a decent punt