Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Studio Flats For Hourly Rentals on AdultWork  (Read 1689 times)

Offline akauya

Never seen this one before...

Studio Flats For Hourly Rentals in Notting Hill and Gloucester Road

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Does anyone know if this is legit? Could be useful for outcall only girls that I have my eye on...

SubCharlotte

Yeah it is, I have a friend who used the Notting Hill one I believe :)

Offline wristjob

Never thought of using it for an OC. I recently saw a room in a house for rent £50/day near me. I have a spare room and I'd accept payment in kind :)

Offline Dani

• Service Provider
Loads of people do this as they can make a lot more charging per hour as they can per day.
£70 a day is around average or say someone doing three hours at £40 or £50 an hour.  However they do tend to have a high influx of girls coming and going so all the neighbours will be aware what is going on

One of the girls I know works at one of these type places twice a week and there are dozens of girls working there throughout a week as each room is rented per hour (normally three as they rent a single room as well) so on average 2 to 4 girls per day in each room.

No good for an outcall though as the majority who rent these places out are men who only rent to females

Offline wristjob

I did seriously consider it as I have a room with en-suite i just use for storing junk. I would probably want to get locks on all my doors and a bed - but that's 2-3 days worth of bookings.

vorian

Loads of people do this as they can make a lot more charging per hour as they can per day.
£70 a day is around average or say someone doing three hours at £40 or £50 an hour.  However they do tend to have a high influx of girls coming and going so all the neighbours will be aware what is going on

One of the girls I know works at one of these type places twice a week and there are dozens of girls working there throughout a week as each room is rented per hour (normally three as they rent a single room as well) so on average 2 to 4 girls per day in each room.

No good for an outcall though as the majority who rent these places out are men who only rent to females

Is it like a serviced apartment then with the room cleaned, bedding etc being change after each rental.

Offline wristjob

Is it like a serviced apartment then with the room cleaned, bedding etc being change after each rental.

I would expect so - and that you would provide towels etc. It would be my room after all so I would want it being left in an ok state but a massive load of washing is no biggy.With WGs you want a girl you can go, shag, walk away - same for her she wants the room, no commitment and then just leave.

Glader

i only see a massage table? no bed?

cant you guys not just get a premier inn? travelodge?

most are available for £29 9 months out of 12 and even only a couple weeks apart i may add

Offline Steve2

Or maybe a quick wet wipe and straighten the sheets and towel

:hi: :hi: :hi: :hi:

Online Strawberry

• Service Provider
i only see a massage table? no bed?

cant you guys not just get a premier inn? travelodge?

most are available for £29 9 months out of 12 and even only a couple weeks apart i may add

The bed is just behind the massage table.

whiterussian

Never thought of using it for an OC. I recently saw a room in a house for rent £50/day near me. I have a spare room and I'd accept payment in kind :)

would be more aggro than its worth WJ.  Imagine bumping into her pimp on the stairs  :scare: