Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Thai massage in Widnes  (Read 3024 times)

Offline blueboy85

Has anyone tried Thantawan thai massage in Widnes? It looks legit but I could be wrong. Anyone been?

Offline Punter Ponting

Surely there would have to be extras available. I can't see how these places would survive solely on 100% legit customers.

Offline yorkshirepunter3333

Give it ago, legit places doe exist but SOMETIMES the lady doing the massage will offer extras even though its not normally on offer from the place.

Good signs are; baby wipes in the photos, mobile number and a no silly text comment on the website.

Looks legit tbh.
« Last Edit: October 22, 2020, 03:23:55 pm by yorkshirepunter3333 »

Offline NW Hacker

100% legit. Was even instructed to "keep boxers on"!
To be fair, was a very good massage - but absolutely nothing else on offer.

Offline Thephoenix

Surely there would have to be extras available. I can't see how these places would survive solely on 100% legit customers.

Similar to  External Link/Members Only in Ellesmere Port.

Can't see them getting much business for legit massage in Ellesmere Port, yet they're still there.
Has anyone been recently?

Offline Blackcat25

Similar to  External Link/Members Only in Ellesmere Port.

Can't see them getting much business for legit massage in Ellesmere Port, yet they're still there.
Has anyone been recently?

With a name like that I’d  expect something extra to be on offer. I’ve been tempted to try the place but every time I’ve been past the place the shutters have been down. HE shops/providers are in short supply in Eport or chester.

Offline Thephoenix

With a name like that I’d  expect something extra to be on offer. I’ve been tempted to try the place but every time I’ve been past the place the shutters have been down. HE shops/providers are in short supply in Eport or chester.

That's what others on here assumed.
There's reviews you can search for which unfortunately say otherwise.
However things can change