Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: REAL BRAZILIAN Hot Blonde Sexy Boobs (Viva Street)  (Read 3787 times)

7 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5960014) (6 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Davey Dykes]
17 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6699580) (16 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline CasperGomez

External Link/Members Only

£100 for 30 mins (video in link)

Caught this one in a block of new builds behind the green and white stadium. Took a few attempts to get through to her (might have just arrived?) but eventually got there and headed down.

Price is a bit heavy but I was extremely happy when the door was closed and there she was. Figure wise this girl is 10/10, absolutely cracking body with great fake tits and a lovely arse, nice tan lines and cute face. She answered the door in a nice bra and panties combo and I could feel myself getting hard already. Her English is very weak but we managed to converse a little.

Did the transaction, had a shower and opened the door to find her standing there naked with a cute smile on her face. We commenced with a little bit of light kissing followed by deeper FK. she then went down and started slowly sucking my cock before getting a bit of speed up and I could feel my balls twitching so stopped her. She then proceeded to tongue my balls for a good amount of time which was very enjoyable and relaxing. We then went for RO and she was responsive and came within a few minutes with gentle, teasing licks.

Out with the rubber which she couldn't get on (I obliged) and she straddled me and we began the main event. During this I told her I wanted to upgrade to 1 hour but she told me she had another client waiting... She started fast and I managed to slow her down and proceeded to slide long hard strokes in to her for a few minutes. Came inside her with a very intense orgasm and I was very happy.

I would guess she is mid to late 20s, goes to the gym a lot and perhaps hasn't been doing this work for very long. She said she was her for 1/2 weeks more. I'm guessing she may share flat with another Brazil who was given a poor review (cant find her link now) recently but can't be sure.

She might have been slightly mechanical in bits but her 10/10 figure more than makes up for that. I would 100 % go see her again and plan to soon.

Offline CasperGomez

Lol - 10000 % was a pussy coming on my face...