Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: JennyRossi99 - East London Outcall  (Read 2045 times)

11 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5836108) (7 positive, 1 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]
11 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6322213) (7 positive, 1 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by puntingpumping1920]

Offline Hms76

Booking with JennyRossi99

Link - External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

BOOKING LENGTH / TYPE
2 hours / Out Call at my hotel in East London

COST
£300 – No extra’s

Communications with Jenny were excellent, contacted initially via AW where she promptly provided her mobile number. All further communications via WhatsApp.

Unfortunately we couldn’t co-ordinate diaries at first contact, but planned ahead for when I was in London next, regular texts over the preceding week and checking in a couple of times during the day of the booking.

Jenny arrived slightly late; caught up in traffic but that was no problem.

Meeting in the lobby of the hotel, we clocked each other as she walked in and headed to the lift.
A little small talk as we ended up sharing with someone else which was a shame, a sly grin and a sneaky wink from Jenny.

As we left the lift and headed to my room she stopped, grabbed me, said hello and kissed me.

It’s worth pointing out the other reviews; after reading them I was concerned Jenny wouldn’t show but continued communications were reassuring and sure as shit she turned up!

Jenny is English and well spoken, profile states 24, but maybe a little older.

Profile says size 8, 5'9", 32D. Seemed about right, although pictures may be a few years old. Jenny now has short brown hair, frames her face well – very sexy!

Good figure, fantastic firm tits and a great arse.

Facially very pretty, girl next door beautiful, nothing fake. Jenny arrived with minimal if any make up and opted for a shower on arrival.

Entering the bedroom wrapped in a towel which was promptly dropped to the floor

Jenny is very down to earth, warm and conversation flowed easily. As did everything else! A confident and friendly young woman.

I’m sure everything on her likes list would have been provided with enthusiasm, quite a mixed up session including French kissing, oral both ways (without) and sex in a variety of positions alternating with oral.
Jenny tried hard to take it all deep throat, a real sparkle in her eye and determination. She almost made it.

Jenny came a number of times, arrived equipped with her vibe, at her suggestion enjoyed grinding into it on her knees while sucking me and cumming all over her face.

There was no visible clock watching, she seemed to genuinely enjoy herself and we finished showering together.

Book again?
Absolutely and plan on doing so when in London next.
« Last Edit: October 10, 2020, 12:29:05 am by daviemac »

Offline professorlove

Just a note Op. Unless the lady you're reviewing advertises her number you're not supposed to put it in the review. Thanks for the review hot listed  :hi:

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
Just a note Op. Unless the lady you're reviewing advertises her number you're not supposed to put it in the review. Thanks for the review hot listed  :hi:

Correct. SP states in profile to contact her to get her contact number. Phone Number removed.

Offline PLeisure

Thanks for reviewing - sounds promising  :music:

Did you establish if she charges for anal by chance?
And, when you write, "a great arse" - do you mean big or small.

Offline Jellaby

Booking with JennyRossi99

Link - External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Profile says size 8, 5'9", 32D. Seemed about right, although pictures may be a few years old.

OP, is 5'9" a typo or is she really that tall? Her profile today says 5'2".

Offline Hms76

Offline Hms76

Thanks for reviewing - sounds promising  :music:

Did you establish if she charges for anal by chance?
And, when you write, "a great arse" - do you mean big or small.

No idea I’m afraid, might ask her later.