Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Roxy Ravishing - Battersea / Clapham Junction  (Read 6477 times)

46 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5338030) (40 positive, 2 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline GlennQuagmire

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Knew I was going to be in the SW London area and Roxys profile came up when I did a local proximity search.
Looked her up on here and Roxy has a bunch of positive reviews and there were some old photos on some of them that gave a much better idea of what I might be getting than the really bad pic on her current AW profile.
The main reason I booked her was the long likes list and the reviews making it sounds like she was pretty filthy.

Booking all via txt, quick to respond and clear address details etc.
I drove and parked very near by, there is some free on street parking and some pay parking, nearest station probably Clapham Junction, prob 10 minute walk. Her flat is in an ex council tower block and she told me she is just using it for working purposes.

Roxy is average looking facially, girl next door type, prob about 5'6 tall and no more than a size 6 dress wise - there is more fat on a butchers pencil. Cash sorted - Paid £140 for 1 hour.
Roxy kind of reminded me of Ameera in that she seems a bit hyper, lots of talking about everything and nothing.
Roxy has had some boob surgery recently and has relatively visible scars on each one at the front - told me that they used to be bigger and she had a reduction.
Started off with a bit of FK / DFK, she is soon rubbing my cock and then drops to her knees and takes it OWO, slow, then quick, then deep - all the way in, then out licking along the shaft, balls etc.
I got the impression quickly that she is quite sub as she was holding herself with my cock down her throat, so on her next down stroke i held her face in place, pressed to my abdomen.
OWO and face fucking her for a while then I decided to taste her pussy, gave her RO, she is very responsive and i had fingers inside her and furiously lapped at her clit. Roxy was making all the right noises.
After a while of this on with the dom, I picked her up and we fucked standing for a bit until my legs and arms were knackered, then onto the bed, her legs over her shoulders, ass and pussy in the air over the edge of the bed and drove my cock into her pussy hard and fast until I finished.
Chilled a bit, drank some water, started kissing again, got hard and more OWO, DT, face fucking, then dom on and again pounded her with her ass in the air and me over her thrusting away like a madman. Shot in the bag and cleaned up.

I think anal is on the cards based on other reviews, and from asking her about extras, it seems this is included.  I did not try this out, but would probably go there if I returned.
I did not find Roxy that attractive personally and there was something that didn't click for me.
But she was / is a damn good fuck, happy to be submissive and really gets into it making all the right moves and encouraging you to bang the hell out of her.
Would I return - maybe.

Offline Prince

Damn......she just hit £150/hr.

Started at £120.

P

Offline Makerpro

She seems appealing but comms are terrible, I write and get a response 4 days later asking if I want to meet up.