Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: sexy leticia for you - Reading  (Read 4027 times)

22 review(s) for sexy leticia for you (18 positive, 3 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Milansky

External Link/Members Only

Lived very close to her when I was living in Reading, so this is from the perspective of a regular over a few years. Bare that in mind. She was one of my first punts ever but carried on for a few years until moving.

Price: £160/hr (although she did a birthday special a couple years ago for £130).

Comms - Always arranged by text, very good comms. Speaks perfect English and usually responds very quickly when not busy.

Locations - She has a very nice apartment just outside of the centre of Reading. very easy to get to, just off the main road with plenty of free roadside parking, never had an issue finding a spot. The block itself is usually very quiet, never seen anyone else coming/going. She lives on the top floor, almost attic like with no other doors there, just hers. Inside is very nice and modern, great working shower, very cozy place. Did see her once in Hilton Bracknell which was fine all round and Abingdon. 10/10 location picking again, was a nice brick building, looked like a repurposed brewery/factory or something but not at all bad. Easy access, very nice inside. Only issue was the parking, couldn't find a spot for shit but it was late at night so I parked in the garbage area  :lol: Her Reading apartment also has full mirror wardroboes for an amazing view!  :yahoo:

The girl.  - Her pictures are a bit old and slightly touched up, although she's not far off at all. She does have a tiny bit more wieght than is shown but is still by no means fat. Overall she has an amazing curvy body. Perfect handfull size boobs. Also has really cute face, not sure of how to describe it but is very good looking. Hair is just above shoulders unlike the pictures. She's not shaved down below, but is trimmed quite short. Not short enough to be spikey though so all's good there. Her English is perfect, never had any issues with communications at all. At first she seemed quite shy and withdrawn, didn't speak much but very quickly opened up and became a lot more chatty and open and that also reflected sexually. I also get the feeling she does prefer to be the one taking the lead.

The punt - Always greeted with a kiss as soon as I walk through the door, very welcoming. Trade the paperwork for a set of towels and I go wash quick, come back and she's sat on the bed. Have a breif catch up before getting down to business. Great kisser, although a little aggressive with the tounge. Lots of touching and playing with eachother before moving onto OWO. Found she's got great technique at this too, although can be a bit grippy with the hands not too much of an issue though, she's amazing at keeping me right on the edge but not finnishing and my god she can go for ages  :P . Onto RO and/or 69 and she's amazing here too. Always smells and tastes clean and fresh. Responds very well, no overly-fake moaning, very happy to guide and show what she likes. Can't fault her for anything RO related and I'm usually really picky with it being one of my favourite things.

Rubber on, time to fuck. Hard to fault her for anything here too, usually stick to mish/dog/CG. She feels great to be inside, lovely pussy, very active and has a lot of energy to fuck, seems like she can keep going all night! Lots of DFK during mish/cg which makes it all better. Usually she picks the positions and I chose the one to finish which I'm happy with, but she's also happy to do whatever I like if I want, I usually prefer it when girls take the lead in sex but that's just me. After finishing we usually have a chat. This almost always runs well over time which at this point I've always lost track of. She has an amazing personality and overall is great to chat to. She's very good at remembering people which, call me cornny but I feel like is a really underrated part of the whole GFE experience. Greeted with a kiss on the way out and always leave feeling satisfied.

Positives:

Great looking WG
Really nice personality
Perfect comms
Sex is amazing.
10/10 location, discreet, easy parking. 
Profile mostly accurate, only fault being very slightly different to the picutres mainly due to their age. 

Negatives:

Price
DFK could use less tounge, OWO could use less grip, but still good regardless.

Overall, I'm very satisfied hence the regularity. If it wasn't for the price I'd probably still drive the distance but even then, at £160/hr she is a bit steep, but still delivers an amazing service. Never had any issues with her punctuality or service.

Offline sensualencounter

Have you actually seen her in the past 6 months?

Offline Milansky

Have you actually seen her in the past 6 months?

Last time was earlier this year, just before she went back to Brazil, can't remember when that was.

Offline Larios

Good to hear Leticia is still on top form. I saw her about 5 years ago and she was just as you describe her now. Never forget a first snowball and how erotic she made it along with her tie and tease. One of my top 5 punts for sure.

Offline Frenchie

I saw her about five years ago ... Very good service all round .. Lovely looking girl and quite active .. Love the sound of that kissing .. That would be a big turn on for me . The only complaint about my regular ... is the lack of ' proper ' kissing .

One of the few occasions I finished off inside a girl .. It must of been good ,... as my knees were weak and shaky afterwards .

Her location doesn't really suit me .... but on the one punt I had with her ... it was definitely worth the drive from Southampton .. where I was staying . I remember she doesn't do outfits ... but all her underwear is top quality , high class stuff  ... and she was wearing a stretchy   LBD when I saw her ......I'll have to check her profile ... but no CIM ? ... which is what I punt for ...

Glad to see she is still around ,,, sorely tempted for a revisit .

Offline WKD123

I'm confused - did someone comment that CIM wasn't on offer?  Shame as I am sorely tempted to pay a visit

Offline Cunning Punt

I saw her about five years ago ... Very good service all round .. Lovely looking girl and quite active .. Love the sound of that kissing .. That would be a big turn on for me . The only complaint about my regular ... is the lack of ' proper ' kissing .

Interesting OP mentioned DFK but too much tongue. When I saw Leticia a few years ago she didn't actual kiss properly herself, just stuck her erect tongue out so not really kissing. Not sure if that's changed?