Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Mia_ - Shoreditch  (Read 3137 times)

139 review(s) for MIA_. (121 positive, 16 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]
143 review(s) for MIA___ (124 positive, 16 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by scutty brown]

Offline ollielon

Link : External Link/Members Only
Price: £180 incall for 60mins

Comms : Perfect comms, she is organised, good english, smiley and kisses in text .. no bullshit, she even texted me 15mins before the punt to say she was ready whereas usually it is me that has to do the chasing with the girl 

Location : Amazing place in shoreditch, I did not use the bathroom, but it is all new and clean, the lift bring you almost directly to the bedroom which is convenient .. the place was a bit hard to find but Mia called me to direct me, bedroom has nice big bed, and she has a mirror on the side and Mia makes use of it to position herself in front for OWO.

Looks : Mia is fantastic looking as per her picture, she has quite a small frame, flat stomach, beautiful tiny but handful ass, and was wearing a really sexy black short dress with matching bra and panties

Services :  Mia has been reviewed several times here, and she seems to provide really reliable services. I found her really sweet and eager to please, with a broad range of service. It is most definitely a GFE type service, sensual and slow, although she can take a good pounding without complaining. We started with FK, I would not say she DFK but she does not mind kissing, then moved in OWO which I found really good, deep and slow, the RO on her, no finger but she was completely shaved and tasted delicious. Finally lots of sex in various position, loved the missionary where she lock her legs around your back, and including Anal where I came inside her (with condom of course). We probably went on for 45 mins, with at least a good 15 mins in Anal and again absolutely no complain, although she is quite tight and you have to go quite slow at the beginning, I though she was able to take a good pounding. Nice chat at the end, her english is good and I enjoyed the conversation, then nice kiss good bye, almost felt like i was meeting an old friend, very relaxed meeting.

Overall no surprise, MIA is a solid choice, really sweet and beautiful girl who definitely know how to please a man

Hidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members Only