Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lisa - Thai Massage near Stratford - London  (Read 4921 times)

Offline tony22

External Link/Members Only

07474 143955

I know I'm going to get abuse on lurking and leeching, but here we go.

This was a couple of weeks ago, in the evening.

Comms: A couple of texts back and forth and she sent me the address, and off I went. Had to ring her when I was outside.

Venue: A small flat on a road off Stratford High Street, not far from Bow Roundabout. Probably would take a good 15 mins. to walk from Stratford station. I drove and parking was fine in the evening but there were restrictions during the day. Looks like she lives there, massage table in front room.

The lady: I'd say late 40s, Thai. About a size 12, maybe towards 14, body wasn't tight, just an average build I guess for a woman of I'd say late 40s. Very smiley and friendly. Tits are rock hard bolt ons.

The service: When I arrived, she sat me down, offered me a drink and ran through her price list. I chose an hour with b2b, for £80. She then ushered me off for a shower, which had shower gel and shampoo, and the towel was clean. Came back and we went through the weird hug, dance routine, followed by her stripping down. Then onto the bed for the massage which was OK. Nothing special, just OK. Then about 40 mins. in, after a few decent cc swipes and a bit of a tackle tickle, she turned me over, oiled up and started sliding those hard tits on my chest and cock. Again, it was OK, but the hardness of them doesn't make it as sensual as you'd like. She turned into 69 position to give me a view, but kept herself far enough away to avoid contact with her shaven pussy. Plenty of oil and started a decent HR and allowed some touching outside her pussy, no fingers and kept in control of the access. Cleaned me up nicely, dressed and on my way.

COVID: She referenced the shower as being to make everyone clean and not have COVID.

Return visit?: There's no WSWS here, you get an OK massage, a decent naked HR and a friendly lady trying to give you a service for decent prices. I won't return, but glad I dipped my toe in.

I will look for my next punt now! Thank you.

Offline winkywanky

I don't think anyone is gonna slag you off for writing a review, you have to start somewhere. The thing members have a problem with is when non-reviewers keep asking questions.

Good review!

And reassuring to know she has exactly the same shower as Donald Trump  :D.

Online RAJEC

Better late than never!

Well done on your first contribution mate  :hi:

Offline joninbristol

Thanks for your review tony22, may it be the first of many :hi:

Offline sparkus

Not meaning to dish out any "abuse", but in your four years of membership did it not occur to even reply to posts ie. requests for info if you had it?

Your description of Lisa is spot on though.

Offline tony22

Not meaning to dish out any "abuse", but in your four years of membership did it not occur to even reply to posts ie. requests for info if you had it?

Your description of Lisa is spot on though.

I'll take that, fair response. I'd say I was lurking rather than leeching. Fine line I know and I'll contribute where I can now.

Offline sparkus

I'll take that, fair response. I'd say I was lurking rather than leeching. Fine line I know and I'll contribute where I can now.

The lord loves a repentant sinner :hi:

Yes, tbf, it's not like you were asking loads of questions during that time.