Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Zara at A1 - first visit  (Read 5933 times)

Offline mackeson

External Link/Members Only

First visit to this place since Malee left - mask on and up the stairs to be welcomed by Zara, looks to be mid twenties and wearing a low cut red dress with a sexy split to almost her knicker line :dance: Stripped and on to the table with hands hanging over the sides - and she kept rubbing her leg onto my hands and I thought "this could be REALLY good" as well as some swipes and strokes. After turning over her oily hands kept tadger on high alert and the slow HJ had the bonus of her other hand working on my balls and nick all the while with my hand up her skirt and almost inside her knickers. The HE and price - £30 + £20 meant a positive but as I drove home I had a slight felling of let down after the terrific start, but I vowed to go back :)

Offline Weatherman21

Thanks for the review.  Is she the really small skinny one?

Offline yellowfever888

Glad you enjoyed bud. I visited yesterday and was greeted by an old lady... I walked.

Offline Weatherman21

Glad you enjoyed bud. I visited yesterday and was greeted by an old lady... I walked.

Was she about a size 14 and have funny teeth?

Offline yellowfever888

Not sure on size mate. I just remembered she looked about 50-60 and yeh large teeth. Wasn't gonna waste my cash.

Offline Weatherman21

Not sure on size mate. I just remembered she looked about 50-60 and yeh large teeth. Wasn't gonna waste my cash.

That could of been Penny.  She worked there last year but I think her and Malee fell out. 

Offline pauls3332

Are there two massage places in the same area ?  Genesis advertises as in swalwell , Dial house. 

Offline Weatherman21

Are there two massage places in the same area ?  Genesis advertises as in swalwell , Dial house.

Indeed there are.  A1 and Genesis.  Literally a minutes walk from each other.  A1 is more discrete.

Offline waynekerr600

Indeed there are.  A1 and Genesis.  Literally a minutes walk from each other.  A1 is more discrete.

I've found Genesis to be much better in terms of girls and niceness of surroundings. A1 is a bit dingy to me.

Offline Weatherman21

I've found Genesis to be much better in terms of girls and niceness of surroundings. A1 is a bit dingy to me.

Can’t argue there.  Only thing A1 had going for it was discrete location, shower and Malee.  Not been to Genesis since Sara was there.

Offline mackeson

Thanks for the review.  Is she the really small skinny one?
Judging by other punter`s descriptions Zara must be the skinny one :cool:

Offline mackeson

Yes two within 50 yards - Genesis is £40+£20 and A&M Spa- new owner! is £30+£20 :rolleyes:
« Last Edit: October 09, 2020, 12:30:24 pm by mackeson »

Offline datwabbit

Not sure on size mate. I just remembered she looked about 50-60 and yeh large teeth.
Must admit, the way I feel right now, that's not an issue.

Offline JamesJ

Had you booked Zara or did you just happen to go in and the older lady was the only one available?

Just thinking I may book from the OP’s description but don’t want the girl you mention 😂

Offline Boom52

Based on the OP’s review I decided to give the place a try. It’s been a hell of a long time for me and with possibly tighter restrictions coming I felt I needed to go now.

I haven’t done a seperate review as my experience was the same as the OP (except I didn’t get her in a short skirt!).

I texted to check she was working. The reply said her name was Zasa (which was confirmed by the girl herself).

The place took my temperature, had sanitizer and although I took my mask off, after asking, Zasa had hers on when “turned over”. She didn’t when I first went in. Which was good because I can confirm a pretty face.

She was very friendly. She has lovely long hair, a lovely tight arse, which I asked if ok to stroke. She said ok. Small boobs and she is slim (not skinny). I thought her a pretty girl.

Massage was okay, I did ask for soft. Better than many I’ve had..but no Sheng!

Turned over for a nice HE as the OP described. No over the top encouragement, just a giggle as I came.

Excellent clean up.

Another nice touch..when she asked in room how long I said Half hour..she said with hand job? I said yes..so paid £40 up front (£20+£20).

I would def go back.. as would love to see her in a skirt!!

So thanks for good initial review OP

Offline yellowfever888

Had you booked Zara or did you just happen to go in and the older lady was the only one available?

Just thinking I may book from the OP’s description but don’t want the girl you mention 😂

I didn't to be completely honestly. Actually didn't realise there was more than one person working before I booked