Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Judy Thai Female Massage Gumtree  (Read 2798 times)

Offline Trickus

External Link/Members Only

Location:ground floor flat near Sainsbury’s on Clarkston Road in Southside Glasgow. Flat is nice and spacious and had proper massage table.

SP:would say Chinese female in her 50’s and certainly not Thai. I would say 6/7 out of 10. Bearing in my mind when last time I was there she certainly was more “dolled” up with curls in her hair, short leather mini-skirt and strappy top with backless cardigan.
She has got chunky legs and her English is very good. Last time I was there months ago she just had on joggies and sweater with no real effort. So drastic improvement.

Comms:fairly easy and time / date arranged for 1 hour massage at £50. I had arranged for one time but she cancelled at last minute saying too busy so re-scheduled for following morning. As per previous reviews of her and a HE, I asked but she said she doesn’t do that when I was communicating via texts. I pressed ahead with appointment anyway thinking I’ll just ask when there.

The Main Event: On day buzzed in after getting flat number and offered hand sanitizer then shown to room. She had a mask on and then took off. I had asked for shower so given a white (well I say white but was discoloured but smelt freshly laundered) towel. In the bathroom of tenement flat she has loads of towels hanging drying from the ceiling in one of those old style hanging rack.

I had got undressed in the room before walking to bathroom and she was chatting away to me whilst I was undressing and didn’t even bother to turn away. She showed me to bathroom and how to work it. So she must be used to guys walking around nude.

Whilst in the shower she came in and checked to see if I was ok and even chatted briefly whilst I was showering. I did ask if she wanted to join me but she declined saying she had make-up on.

Showered and onto massage table and asked to lie down on stomach. She put a hot towel over me to “warm me up” then started massage undraped.

It was a firm massage on the back, shoulders & bum. I know her ad says she’s “qualified” but methinks she’s not and I doubt the majority of them are. It wasn’t enjoyable as too hard and no CC swipes although does do the bum cheeks.

I Got a hand under the skirt and got a squeeze of her buttocks but then told I was being disrespectful and she moved out of range.

I was then asked to turnover and she briefly did my legs and shoulders before giving me a head / neck massage. When she was breathing over me let me just say her oral hygiene wasn’t the best.

I said I remembered her from about 10 years ago when she worked near Langside College with someone else who I think was called Sasa. She confirmed she did. I remember those times she did B2B and a couple of times I had sex with her which I mentioned to her. She said she doesn’t do that sort of stuff anymore.

After brief front massage she asked if I wanted something taken care of for an extra £20 as I had an erection. I said yes and she poured hot oil over my penis which was enjoyable and proceeded to wank me off. She knows what’s she’s doing with this and excellent ball and shaft co-ordination.

Shot my load, cleaned me up then had another shower. I checked my time and only Been in for 45mins. Upon leaving I realised she hadn’t asked me for the £20 so I immediately ran back in to give her the money - yeah right I did :wacko: :wacko:

This is neutral for me as didn’t get full hour and massage was not good. If I was to go back then would only go for the 30mins.

Offline 1980Tam

Massage not good and not full time , surely this should  be a strong negative
« Last Edit: October 07, 2020, 10:30:24 pm by 1980Tam »

Offline Uncle Buck

Massage not good and not full time , surely this should  be a strong negetive

If it was your re Kew then maybe. It wasn’t.... the OP gave it a neutral which is what reviews are meant to be. Subjective!

Offline 1980Tam

If it was your re Kew then maybe. It wasn’t.... the OP gave it a neutral which is what reviews are meant to be. Subjective!

Your are quite correct everybodys reviews are their own . On reading it there are a lot of not positive aspects that I would suggest are negative , however I respect the OP review.

Offline Trickus

I was swaying on the negative but the HE finish was good and fact she forgot to take the extra money off me prompted me to put “neutral”

If the HE was crap then I would definitely have put a “negative”

But as I said if I was going to go back I would go for 30mins.

Offline Jock D

I was swaying on the negative but the HE finish was good and fact she forgot to take the extra money off me prompted me to put “neutral”

If the HE was crap then I would definitely have put a “negative”

But as I said if I was going to go back I would go for 30mins.

If you go back, you'd better have the 'extra £20' with you, as I'm sure she'll have realized her mistake...then again if memory serves me right from previous reviews/mentions...there seems to be various 'Judy's' :wackogirl: so I suppose you could get lucky :sarcastic:

Offline Trickus

From what I have perceived from the “Judy” I saw, she is the one that handles all the enquires and there are only 2 of them.
This one and the other one who I have seen in the flat and is a big unit. She had that business has been slow due to fact more girls working on gumtree. She had asked if I go anywhere else or if I’d been to Minard Road. I acted dumb and said no.
If I go next time I think I’ll test her resolve and pricing structure for b2b to see if she would do this. As when she did b2b years ago I liked her very hairy fanny & armpits. At that time I was into that on women.