Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Mia__ - Hoxton  (Read 1893 times)

139 review(s) for MIA_. (121 positive, 16 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]
143 review(s) for MIA___ (124 positive, 16 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by scutty brown]

Offline deano658

External Link/Members Only

Been struggling to make excuses for going up London due to lockdown but finally got the chance last week. Wanted a guarantee of a good time but also someone outside of my regulars. Given the swathe of positive reviews it came to a toss up (pun intended) between Mia and Veronica69, Mia replied first so she won.

Cost - 1hr @ £180 all comms done via text

Location - what appeared to be her own apartment pretty close to Hoxton station, entry was a bit fiddly but someone was coming out as I went in so wasn't too much of a problem.

Appearance - wow!! Fluffiness alert... I've been punting for nearly 20 years and never came across a wg as stunning as Mia, her figure is impeccable and she has a naturally beautiful face. Nice set of bolt ons that suit her frame, although I do feel she would possibly look better without them.

Service - Followed the script of the other reviews, started with some decent OWO, lots of eye contact and enthusiasm. Then she asked if I wanted to fuck her, on with the rubber and into doggy. Then the magical words "you want to put it in my ass". Didn't need a second invitation so a bit of lube and away we go. I'm not ashamed to admit I lasted about 10 seconds hammering away deep inside the ass of a tanned Brazilian beauty, came in the bag and cleaned up.

Having read the reviews mentioning the multiple showers I took it upon myself to go for a rinse off, came back for a massage to get ready for round 2. Gentle enough massage not worth writing home about but got me in the mood for round 2.

Started again with some decent OWO before fucking in all the usual positions, a bit of awkward spooning which she seemed to enjoy but not for me, so got her on her knees and finished on her tits with those almond eyes staring up at me.

Left bang on time 60 minutes after walking through the door.

Summary - On the pricey side for my liking but genuinely stunning in a natural way and takes a good hammering up the arse which is always a bonus. Will probably return if circumstances permit to tick off a gym gear fetish which I should have fulfilled in this punt.