Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Hayley Hazard Paddington Bayswater Tour  (Read 8157 times)

37 review(s) for Hayley_Hazard (34 positive, 2 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline markmamailrk20

Hayley Hazard Paddington Bayswater

External Link/Members Only

Had a great time seeing Hayley today - 30 minutes @ £100

The girl:

I love Scouse girls and the alt tatoo look and Hayley is about as alt as it gets with extensive tats, big fake boobs, puffed up lips and shaved head. To me a stunner and the service was top...

Digs:

Rented apartment in a safe residential street in Paddington/Bayswater clean and tidy

Services:

Wow. Exceptional. DFK with tongues from the outset chatty and interesting warm and positive.

Sorted the paper work - shower offered and taken.

Back to business DFK and stroking with her long fake nails standing up. Had my gagging for a bj so moved to the bed.

She asked how I like to be sucked and I told her slow and sensual. Wow she gave me some of the best OWO of my life plenty of eye contact and ball play. I could have easily popped but wanted to fuck.

Moved to covered mish - deep penetration with DFK was great. Asked if she could finish me off with a blowie and CIM which she enthusiastically agreed to.

She slurped up and down my cock until I let go of a huge load in her mouth - a long, throbbing, satisfying orgasm.

She discretely disposed of the knob custard into a tissue and we chatted for a bit. Second shower offered and taken and we chatted while I dressed - an interesting and intelligent girl.

No clock watching and I staggered out into a gray London day a totally spent but happy man. I would return.

Offline Timv

Would she offer a 2nd round if you had time? I am thinking of seeing her myself but would be good to know to see if its possible.

Online hotfire84

[\quote]

I love Scouse girls and the alt tatoo look and Hayley is about as alt as it gets with extensive tats, big fake boobs, puffed up lips and shaved head. To me a stunner and the service was top...

[/quote]

Definitely want to try her next time she is in the south. All of it sounds great but how would you describe her body, was it tight?

Offline markmamailrk20

Would she offer a 2nd round if you had time? I am thinking of seeing her myself but would be good to know to see if its possible.

I think so yes she was very accommodating but I would check at time of booking to confirm

Offline markmamailrk20

[\quote]

Definitely want to try her next time she is in the south. All of it sounds great but how would you describe her body, was it tight?

Body is very good like her photos not gym bunny tight more curvy

Offline Hugeboobslover

Great find! Thanks

Do you know her boob implant size?

Did she say when she is planning to be back in London?

HBL
« Last Edit: October 11, 2020, 07:34:58 am by Hugeboobslover »

Offline markmamailrk20

Great find! Thanks

Do you know her boob implant size?

Did she say when she is planning to be back in London?

HBL

I don’t know the size but they are big and well done.

She was saying shes going to try and get here once a month - I highly recommend her especially if you are a tit man ;-)

Offline tantraman

Oooh! Thanks for the heads-up, OP :hi:

I've yet to try a WG with such an alt look, and Hayley's service sounds slick. I also note she offers FBSM for "10% off the standard fee", as well as "Tie and Tease" ... decisions, decisions!

:drinks:

Offline markmamailrk20

Oooh! Thanks for the heads-up, OP :hi:

I've yet to try a WG with such an alt look, and Hayley's service sounds slick. I also note she offers FBSM for "10% off the standard fee", as well as "Tie and Tease" ... decisions, decisions!

:drinks:

No worries mate! Hope you enjoy it shes very good

Offline Hugeboobslover

Thanks, she is advertising 1-7 November in London now.

Love the alt look and the big fake tits!

HBL

Offline Circusboy

I’m hopeful that I can see her on her next tour. I was supposed to see her in February... but of course lockdown...