Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: nasty thai  (Read 1567 times)

2 review(s) for NAUGHTY PENIE THAI (0 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline chinatoon

In a rush so quick review. Older than she states with decent body and enhanced boobs.  Main problem was attitude basically started asking straight away if I wanted condom on and after that asking if I come yet every 20 seconds. So I did come, after whipping it out and coming over her and her dress she didn't bother to fully take off (just around her stomach). Then I got up and left. She did not look happy about having to clean up.

OK stupid phone won't let me post link, if someone would be so kind as to do it for me it's naughty nastda Thai.

Barry Shipton

Is it this one?
External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

No feedback I see Chinatoon, so you can be the first!

Offline chinatoon

I don't leave negative feedback on adult work.  Unfortunately it hurts us more if the girl leaves us negative feedback in return than it does them. Also they have a hidden feedback system that only the girls can look at (discussed on here previously) so it just isn't worth it.

Yes that is the girl.  Thanks!

Brian_Mac

I don't leave negative feedback on adult work.  Unfortunately it hurts us more if the girl leaves us negative feedback in return than it does them. Also they have a hidden feedback system that only the girls can look at (discussed on here previously) so it just isn't worth it.

Yes that is the girl.  Thanks!
you should leave her negative feedbaq . :hi: