Author Topic: fern Prestwich  (Read 5115 times)

Offline Bobkhan123

External Link/Members Only

Now despite this one being FAF I left really disappointed.

Arrived on time and she opened the door before I could even open it booked for the hour hoping for a great time.

Now shes very chatty but was always on her phone texting on leaving voice notes during the massage and just massaging me with one hand which was pissing me off kept going in and out this was going on for about 30 mins. When she finally came back in she strips down and gets on with with again rushed about 10 mins left and she starts giving a really rough hand job tell her to slow down. lost all momentum at this moment and she was like you can't cum and i was like no so shes like okay maybe next time.

It was all very rushed and not value for money at all. Again she is really good looking and fit but i won't be returning to her anytime soon

Offline standardpostage

Thanks for share / warning.

Not very professional using phone in customers time.

Offline Variousdruid

Thanks for the review. She has been on my radar but this puts me off, not on using phone for that amount of time,

Offline Prince_s

I agree using the phone while the customer is there is very poor. Massaging with 1 hand is rubbish.
Dont think the lady will like it if she got less cash for a good massage so why should we get less service for our good money

Offline Chris1990mcr

What’s her number?

This adverts gone

Offline Bobkhan123

What’s her number?

This adverts gone


07349283089 hope you have a better experience mate

Offline Bobkhan123

Thanks for share / warning.

Not very professional using phone in customers time.

I know mate was getting really pissed off

Offline Chris1990mcr


07349283089 hope you have a better experience mate

I read somewhere FS is likely and she gives blow jobs if she likes you in liverpool but now manchester based makes it more viable to see her.

That number doesn’t work though so no joy and all adverts gone ?

Offline Engl1shmuff1ns

According to her Whatsapp status last week she's moved into the Green Quarter off Gould Street. I'd expect to see new GT ads, at least when she's settled. EM

Offline Chris1990mcr

Do you recommend her English muffins ?

Pm sent asking for her number also

Offline Buttons1

I read somewhere FS is likely and she gives blow jobs if she likes you in liverpool but now manchester based makes it more viable to see her.

That number doesn’t work though so no joy and all adverts gone ?

She definitely doesn’t do F/S., I no she has a boyfriend maybe this is the reason she doesn’t but willing to do everything else I no she may have done BJs. Buts it’s typical Thai massage for you take money and tell u get undressed so they leave the room for about 10 mins and come back and your already 10 mins down.this girl is just purely about the money.

Offline Engl1shmuff1ns

According to her Whatsapp status last week she's moved into the Green Quarter off Gould Street. I'd expect to see new GT ads, at least when she's settled. EM

Her new GT advertising, External Link/Members Only, that confirms her move. EM

Offline Engl1shmuff1ns

Do you recommend her English muffins ?

Pm sent asking for her number also

I sent Chris a PM, saying that I would recommend, rather than reply in public as everyone's taste is different and YMMV. As with many things in life, comparing the OP with my experience, either he caught her on an off day, which can happen. Or I caught get on a good day.

Personally, I'm inclined to think the latter but the proof of the pudding will be in my next visit. Whenever that happens, I'll post my own review, combining the two locations and experiences. In the room, I found her chatty and friendly and flirty and immediately at ease. I honestly don't remember any phonecalls but boot on the other foot, if you were trying to make a booking by phone and I got no reply, I probably wouldn't try again. Sometimes, you're damned either way. EM

Offline Access

She definitely doesn’t do F/S., I no she has a boyfriend maybe this is the reason she doesn’t but willing to do everything else I no she may have done BJs. Buts it’s typical Thai massage for you take money and tell u get undressed so they leave the room for about 10 mins and come back and your already 10 mins down.this girl is just purely about the money.
She offered me FS not long ago.

Online bigb

Went to see Fern the other day.. as usual her service is second to none.. its gotta be the raunchiest b2b ive had.. plenty of tit wanking and allowing me to play with her pussy and arse.. loved every minute!!

Offline spartanwizard

Went to see Fern the other day.. as usual her service is second to none.. its gotta be the raunchiest b2b ive had.. plenty of tit wanking and allowing me to play with her pussy and arse.. loved every minute!!

How much was it?

Offline Tony77

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • *
  • Posts: 53
  • Likes: 1
  •  
  • Reviews: 4
Went to see Fern the other day.. as usual her service is second to none.. its gotta be the raunchiest b2b ive had.. plenty of tit wanking and allowing me to play with her pussy and arse.. loved every minute!!
and the damage ?
Banned reason: Needs to review
Banned by: Iloveoral

Online bigb


Offline samneil15

Is it weird that I still want to see this one?

Offline spartanwizard

Is it weird that I still want to see this one?

I'm the same especially when you see her latest WhatsApp pics, just the price is always a sticking point for me.

Offline samneil15

I'm the same especially when you see her latest WhatsApp pics, just the price is always a sticking point for me.

Yep it's the whatsapp pic that keeps tempting me - At the end of the day she's £20 more for a 1 hour b2b than most thai girls. I'm going to take a punt if she bothers to reply.

Offline Tony77

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • *
  • Posts: 53
  • Likes: 1
  •  
  • Reviews: 4
Banned reason: Needs to review
Banned by: Iloveoral