Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Roms in Harehills  (Read 948 times)

Offline sebllittle

Looks like there is a bunch of new Roms in Harehills advertising on aw. Faf with loads of pictures anyone trying them out?

Offline mrfishyfoo

Offline sebllittle

There are about 5 of them

Link to this Profile Page using External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only - Get QR Code

Link to this Profile Page using External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only - Get QR

Link to this Profile Page using External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only - Get QR Code

Offline Basilf

How do you know they’re in Harehills?  If that’s the case, enough to put me off!

Offline Gas Man 40s

FYI

Seen a report of BB with Vivianna and been offered BB from cassieBeauty  :bomb:
« Last Edit: October 06, 2020, 09:45:20 am by Gas Man 40s »

Offline Messy boy

Three of them offering bareback.

Offline mrfishyfoo

There are about 5 of them

Link to this Profile Page using External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only - Get QR

What a lovely bunch.

If Celine Centino opened the door I think I'd die and go to punting heaven.

External Link/Members Only

The Brazilian lass seems to be the only genuine one and even then I'd be cautious.

Offline FLYING BLUE

Looks like there is a bunch of new Roms in Harehills advertising on aw. Faf with loads of pictures anyone trying them out?

Best avoided completely if you ask me...... :rolleyes:

Online wakefieldlad13

What a lovely bunch.

If Celine Centino opened the door I think I'd die and go to punting heaven.

External Link/Members Only

The Brazilian lass seems to be the only genuine one and even then I'd be cautious.

If Celine Centino opened the door I think i would just cum in my pants    :wackogirl: