Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: missyk1033 - Leeds - TOFTT  (Read 9448 times)

2 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5946815) (1 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline shwiftylilrick

Haven't reviewed anyone in a while so I'll do a couple. Here's one.

External Link/Members Only          External Link/Members Only

Duration: 1 hr
Cost: £90

First of all, it's the lass in photos, tho they're a few years old. I like petite girls and found her really cute. Stated age seems legit. Said she's only doing this as a very short term gig.

We clicked early on and it ended up being a great hour of sex. Profile says she likes it a bit rough and so responded well to a hard fucking and some mild domination. No dfk and bj was nothing to write home about, but she's tight af and got properly into it.

A positive from me  :thumbsup:

Offline mikey lee

She is fit.
Whereabouts in leeds is she

Offline Variousdruid

Offline camshaft72uk

Certainly appeal s to me.

You say the pics are a few years old. Are they still a good representation?
Similar size etc.

Offline ISTS2005

Hour gone up to £120 already!

Offline mikey lee

30 mins up from 50 to 75 also

Offline stevedave

Thanks for the review.

How old would you say she is?

Shame about the bj not being great, that's increasingly the main event for me.

Offline shwiftylilrick

As someone else said in another thread, she's based in LS10. I didn't mind the area too much.

And as for her pics and current looks? Stated age of 25 seems true. Some of the pics might be 5 or 6 years old, tho it's hard to tell. She's skinny and weighs very little, size 4/6. First lass I've ever fucked in the Upstanding Citizen position (had to look up name lol).

Shame about the price increase as the VFM isn't as good anymore.

Offline usroads

I've heard it all now - A raffle fo fuck her up the arse??

Offline stevedave

I've heard it all now - A raffle fo fuck her up the arse??

To be fair, if all 100 numbers for sold, it's an easy way to earn a grand! Can't see many wanting to bank transfer her the cash though.

Offline usroads

Wonder if she'll ever announce who the winner was?   :)

Offline wildman

As someone else said in another thread, she's based in LS10. I didn't mind the area too much.

And as for her pics and current looks? Stated age of 25 seems true. Some of the pics might be 5 or 6 years old, tho it's hard to tell. She's skinny and weighs very little, size 4/6. First lass I've ever fucked in the Upstanding Citizen position (had to look up name lol).

Shame about the price increase as the VFM isn't as good anymore.

Can you narrow it down a bit? LS10 is a big area stretching from the Armouries area through Hunslet, Belle Isle and Middleton. Usually when I hit Leeds it's by train, so tend to pick WGs within walking distance of the city centre.

Online Cribster

I have messaged her asking what area and she said Middleton.

Online WelshClipper

My type so adding to my hl for a future trip to Leeds.

She may be short term but a lot say that then stick around for the money.

Thanks for the TOFTT review, OP.

Offline Hed Master

She does look good admitedly.

I do like em slender, slim and slight..she's well and truly bookmarked.

Offline FLYING BLUE

30 mins up from 50 to 75 also

Price now dropped

30 mins - £65
60 mins - £100

Dusty phone maybe?

Offline ISTS2005

Sensible pricing again... back on the HL.

Offline Yasir_DK

Called her as requested to see her today,  said she couldn't do the time i suggested as "my father will be back by then"...

Offline viper13

Called her as requested to see her today,  said she couldn't do the time i suggested as "my father will be back by then"...

Fucking Hell   :scare: 

I'll give her a miss then    :lol:

Offline sebllittle

Offline mikey lee

I tried to book her Weds but very slow  in response  to my texts.
Finally gave up. But then Fri out if the blue she texts me asking if i wanna see her.
Im a married man so this is a big no no 4 me.

Deleted message and number blocked. Pity as she looks hot

Offline stevedave

I tried to book her Weds but very slow  in response  to my texts.
Finally gave up. But then Fri out if the blue she texts me asking if i wanna see her.
Im a married man so this is a big no no 4 me.

Deleted message and number blocked. Pity as she looks hot

Piss poor from her, must have a dusty phone. But goes to show the importance of a punting phone!!

Offline Neptune

Wouldn't want to be there when Daddy comes home!
Not for me.
 :scare:

Offline wildman

Wouldn't want to be there when Daddy comes home!
Not for me.
 :scare:

Same here! Although if mummy looks anything like her I wouldn't mind if she joined in!
Mind you, 25 and still living at home? Must like her home comforts too much!

Offline stevedave

Same here! Although if mummy looks anything like her I wouldn't mind if she joined in!
Mind you, 25 and still living at home? Must like her home comforts too much!

Theres a pandemic on pal, i reckon a lot of young adults have gone back to live with their folks. Not many of the brave enough to sell their fanny under the same roof though  :scare: :lol:

Offline Ponty

Check out another review of this girl. Looks like there may be lifestyle issues. I enquired about her availability some time ago, expecting a professional text back and she rang unexpectedly to say she couldn't meet for a few days because it was "her time of the month". She seemed to be trying to connive an outcall. Not exactly classy.

Offline viper13

Noticed she only does out calls now and her profile has gone  :hi: