Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Asking for a discount  (Read 4200 times)

Salt

Hello I was just wondering what others thought about how to ask if your regular(s) will give you a discount.

Obviously this will not happen in the first few punts but do WG give discounts to regulars?

Is this common practice?

If it is what is a nice way to ask and how much of a discount might you expect?

Or am I just being a knob for asking?

Salt

Doh....

Just found the threads with numerous answers to my questions  :dash:

Aspen

Hello I was just wondering what others thought about how to ask if your regular(s) will give you a discount.

Obviously this will not happen in the first few punts but do WG give discounts to regulars?

Is this common practice?

Probably.

Not a good idea to ask up front. When you're booking a girl you are also agreeing to her price. If she starts adding fees on then you're entitled to question that, especially if she's not mentioned 'extras' before.

If a regular wants you to visit more often, or wants to keep you then she will offer. If they feel comfortable with you they often do. If they don't after a few visits then you're just another punter to them and best to move on and find someone better.

I never ask for a discount because so many find that offensive. But I do sometimes quietly let it be known that the frequency of my visits are limited by budget. That's as far as you should go IMO.

beginner

Probably.

Not a good idea to ask up front. When you're booking a girl you are also agreeing to her price. If she starts adding fees on then you're entitled to question that, especially if she's not mentioned 'extras' before.

If a regular wants you to visit more often, or wants to keep you then she will offer. If they feel comfortable with you they often do. If they don't after a few visits then you're just another punter to them and best to move on and find someone better.

I never ask for a discount because so many find that offensive. But I do sometimes quietly let it be known that the frequency of my visits are limited by budget. That's as far as you should go IMO.

This reads like saafe.  No harm in asking politely.  She can say yes or no.  If a girl  chooses to take offense  find another one.  Your money.

Online wristjob

I saw a girl way back who was great. She bumped her prices a few times and was way expensive - then occasionally had offers on. I asked if she would agree to let me see her for the offer price whenever and she said yes - but I still felt a bit guilty calling up and asking.

Just wondering why you think you warrant a discount? If you're happy with her service and she's your regular then why should she?
« Last Edit: April 22, 2014, 12:27:12 pm by wristjob »

Aspen

This reads like saafe.

Now, why do I find that offensive?

The biggest beef I've heard from various girls is that what they hate most (apart from unclean punters) is guys who turn up to an appointment and then start to haggle over the price. I can't help but agree that would piss me off big time in their position. I also think it would cast a bit of a cloud over the session to start off like that. I've had people do it to me when they've bid on eBay and then tried to beat me down when they've won the auction. I tell them to eff off straight away.

vorian

The biggest beef I've heard from various girls is that what they hate most (apart from unclean punters) is guys who turn up to an appointment and then start to haggle over the price. I can't help but agree that would piss me off big time in their position. I also think it would cast a bit of a cloud over the session to start off like that. I've had people do it to me when they've bid on eBay and then tried to beat me down when they've won the auction. I tell them to eff off straight away.

Trying to haggle after confirming an appointment including the price, to me seems rude and I can understand why a prossie might get pissed off. However enquiring before hand seems perfectly reasonable, she can only say no. The two scenarios are completely different to me. 

Offline Dani

• Service Provider
No one is saying walk in and start haggling. What was said is there is no harm in asking her. Just do it before you leave and say that would it be possible to come to a discounted price now you are a regular
It again depends on your definition if regular. Some girls think its weekly visits and other think every two weeks or month. However don't think three or four visits over a six month period will have you seen as a regular as most prossies would class that as occasional not regular. Also if she agrees be prepared for the price to go back up if you don't turn up regularly

I don't think asking is offensive at all although a lot would offer it anyway if they classed you as regular

Offline Cactus

A couple of times I've said to girls charging £150ph that my self imposed maximum is £120ph, a rate to which they have agreed to see me at and service has not suffered, in my opinion of course.  Any discussions over rates have been done prior to meeting, once the price has been agreed I wouldn't try haggling after arrival.  If you don't ask you don't get.  Always make sure if you are asking for a discount, be polite, get the offer out of the way early (so as to not waste anyones time if they aren't willing to drop prices and you aren't willing to pay the higher rate) & not to come across as a dick  :hi: In any other service industry, it's perfectly acceptable to ask for a discount, so why not whoring?

I did a fee quote for some work the other day and was contacted by the prospective Client to say that they wanted to go with my quote, but would I knock 20% off.  I thought about it and offered to knock off 10%, which they accepted.  Some people just like to screw down a price so as to think that they've received the best deal.

Offline MikeBWales

If you don't ask, you don't get and if you're a regular and have a bit of banter with them, there is no harm in asking.

There's a thread on SAAFE banging on about supply/demand and saying that you wouldn't ask for a discount in the supermarket or when you fill your car up with fuel.  I would however haggle when buying a new car or expensive electronics or employing a builder or other tradesman and similar with a prossie, if you want a cheaper price for services offered, haggle! 

They seem to get very sensitive about this and as they are offering services, they should expect the odd person to haggle.  I'm sure my new car was worth £32000 but the dealer was happy with the final sum of £28000. :yahoo:

James999

if your regular(s) will give you a discount.

Discount for regulars is very common and most sensible girls will provide it, after all why would they risk a no show or violent punter for potential £130 when they can have a guaranteed friendly regular for £110.

One way to ask is just to say "you previously enjoyed regulars rates" with another girl you saw who has now retired and you wondered if she offered a similar arrangement, more will say yes than no, Pimps won't like it of course as it's their income  :sarcastic:

grandmaster-ram-rod

the upside in asking is they say yes, the downside is it might piss them off and  you get a bad punt , so I never ask  :hi:

vorian

the upside in asking is they say yes, the downside is it might piss them off and  you get a bad punt , so I never ask  :hi:

Which is why it is best to ask at enquiry stage if you wish to, not on the day in the room.

Offline Jimmyredcab

Probably.

You sound like a %%% pro$$ie moderator.      :dash: :dash: :dash:

Nothing wrong with asking politely if a discount is possible on future visits, of course it depends what the rate is in the first place, personally I would not ask for a discount if the rate was £100 or less per hour, that is already fair value.

James999

I never ask for a discount because so many find that offensive.

If you#ve never asked how would you know they would find it offensive, unless of course you were a pro$$ie who wanted to make as much money for as little work as possible and use the "offensive" excuse to get as high a rate as possible  :crazy:

Offline Jimmyredcab

If you don't ask, you don't get and if you're a regular and have a bit of banter with them, there is no harm in asking.

There's a thread on SAAFE banging on about supply/demand and saying that you wouldn't ask for a discount in the supermarket or when you fill your car up with fuel. 

That is a bullshit argument, of course you can't negotiate with Tesco at the checkout.    :dash: :dash:

What about dealing with builders, they quote xxx, you offer xx ------------ that would be quite normal.   

vorian

You sound like a %%% pro$$ie moderator.      :dash: :dash: :dash:

Nothing wrong with asking politely if a discount is possible on future visits, of course it depends what the rate is in the first place, personally I would not ask for a discount if the rate was £100 or less per hour, that is already fair value.

Certainly worth asking for a discount for bookings longer than an hour, many prossies already do this as standard. I often go for 2/3 hour plus bookings and can't remember when I paid more than £100 per hour sometimes less for a girl who's standard 1 hour rate is £150. In fact that is a big factor for me when choosing the next punt.

James999

There's a thread on SAAFE banging on about supply/demand and saying that you wouldn't ask for a discount in the supermarket or when you fill your car up with fuel. 

They forget that supermarkets & petrol stations will pay VAT, Tax and take credit cards and issue receipts, Pro$$ies is a cash business and thus open to negotiation  :hi:

Phill8

Its like most things in life its how you ask thats important.

If its someone you see regularly then a suggestion that your more likely to return or visit more often if there is a better deal available to do so shouldn't really be that offensive surely if its done politely?  If they don't give discounts or are busy enough to not have to then I still don't see why a polite question should cause any problems they will just say no.

SirFrank

I've had discounts but never asked for it - the girl offered (eg 1 hour for price of 30mins). I also don't have a regular so I wouldn't really ask as such

Offline Jimmyredcab

They forget that supermarkets & petrol stations will pay VAT, Tax and take credit cards and issue receipts, Pro$$ies is a cash business and thus open to negotiation :hi:

Exactly.     :hi:

On Friday night a man asked me for a fixed price for a journey, I quoted him £60, he said that he only had £50 ----------- I told him to get in, I could be driving around empty for the next 20 minutes.

These girls who say "don't ask for a discount" are full of shit, they will be the first one's to bid on reverse bookings.  :rolleyes:

Offline Jimmyredcab

Certainly worth asking for a discount for bookings longer than an hour.

No, not just more than an hour ----------------- suppose her rate is £200 an hour, no harm in asking if she would consider seeing you for £150, the worst that can happen is that she tells you to fuck off.    :hi:

dilettante

Sometimes the pricing structure is illogical anyway, eg 60 - 90 - 140 in 30-min increments, if I wanted 90 mins I'd be tempted to offer less or just go for an hour, can't see the harm in this.

vorian

On Friday night a man asked me for a fixed price for a journey, I quoted him £60, he said that he only had £50 ----------- I told him to get in, I could be driving around empty for the next 20 minutes.

These girls who say "don't ask for a discount" are full of shit, they will be the first one's to bid on reverse bookings.  :rolleyes:

Just good business sense, why would asking someone to be professional be seen to be a problem. You could have turned down the fifty quid, you made a choice not to, makes sense.

Online wristjob

I was going to mention taxi drivers. Ultimately it's the same as any business - if it's quiet you are more likely to do the job for less.

Tjkooker

But a gent would never ask for a discount. Surely he would suggest that the courtesan was selling her wares far too low. (Aka your review for courtesan Lucy)

Online wristjob

Trying to haggle after confirming an appointment including the price, to me seems rude and I can understand why a prossie might get pissed off. However enquiring before hand seems perfectly reasonable, she can only say no. The two scenarios are completely different to me.

Any discussion should be done prior, same as we don't expect to get unexpected extras dumped on us once we are there. Also 15 minutes haggling when you are there is 15 minutes out of her working day - and if a customer does that to me I'm very unimpressed.

In my case above I only really asked because he rate had gone up and she was running offers. Great time to get in IMO. Also if you see a girl occasionally then it might be worth suggesting you would go more often if she offered a discount or extra service thrown in.

I was recently at a parlour and saw a girl I'd only seen once before. After my more frequent girl was in reception bitching about not getting any business. I was tempted to say I would have half an hour if reception would waive the room fee (£20). That would give me a cheap punt with a cracking girl, give her the same money as usual and reception already got their cash and reception had already got the door fee off me once that day. Didn't ask, bah.

Online wristjob

Sometimes the pricing structure is illogical anyway, eg 60 - 90 - 140 in 30-min increments, if I wanted 90 mins I'd be tempted to offer less or just go for an hour, can't see the harm in this.

I was going to post that, thought maybe do another thread. If it takes a girl 15 minutes to clean up after then 30 mins is 45 minutes of her time and 90 minutes is about double that - with the guarantee of the extra business.

Offline Dani

• Service Provider
I never get offended with some one asking politely as I haggle over everything.  Bought a new fridge freezer today and got it £70 cheaper for cash after haggling for a couple of minutes.
I have haggled down the price of getting my nails done as I go on a Wednesday morning when they are totally dead so get a fiver off and I do the same with my hair.  She tells me when she is quiet and I go then and get a 20% discount on whatever I have done.

I even used to do it at the sunbed studio.  Instead of paying £7.50 each time I went I managed to get a come as much as I want for £30 a month as it is in a small village so doesn't get as much business as it would like

Online wristjob

I never get offended with some one asking politely as I haggle over everything.  Bought a new fridge freezer today and got it £70 cheaper for cash after haggling for a couple of minutes.
I have haggled down the price of getting my nails done as I go on a Wednesday morning when they are totally dead so get a fiver off and I do the same with my hair. 

Can I have a discount on a tuesday when you have ropey hair & nails :)

Offline Dani

• Service Provider

Can I have a discount on a tuesday when you have ropey hair & nails :)

Love it  :lol:

Aspen

You sound like a %%% pro$$ie moderator.

I don't see the relevance. You sound like a self opinionated individual who likes the sound of his own voice and bullies anyone who expresses something slightly different. Or do you simply want to parade yourself as some kind of punting guru.

Having said that, you end up basically agreeing with me, albeit setting your threshold higher than mine - lol. The vast majority of WG's are very greedy, and I don't ever forget that. I don't even bother contacting those that price themselves up, and these days I certainly wouldn't call any that want £100.

Offline smiths

Is this common practice?

I already know i am prepared to pay the fee a regular charges before i book them so for a 1-2 hour punt i dont haggle, but will if its more than that. Sometimes a regular has offered me a discount and most though not all didnt charge me their new rate when they put their rates up, which i see as good business sense, because if they do do that i go elsewhere as i see it as a pisstake.

I just politely haggle until we come to an agreement on longer bookings, it can be done amicably.

beginner

No idea.  Can you explain?

That is not what your earlier post was about.  You specifically stated you thought it was offensive to ask for a discount "up front". 

Booking at the advertised price and then haggling when you turn up is entirely different and is rude/offensive.  Asking in advance is not.

Offline Jimmyredcab

You sound like a self opinionated individual who likes the sound of his own voice and bullies anyone who expresses something slightly different. Or do you simply want to parade yourself as some kind of punting guru.

Maybe not a punting guru, but I do have over 30 years experience of the hobby, what exactly are your qualifications, I notice you have not yet posted a single review.     :rolleyes:

Offline mattylondon

Maybe not a punting guru, but I do have over 30 years experience of the hobby, what exactly are your qualifications, I notice you have not yet posted a single review.     :rolleyes:
Yea. Posts like a prossie and is full of shit. I wouldn't be surprised is Aspen was one. If it walks like a duck..........  :rolleyes:

I've never had any problem enquiring about the possibility of a discount. It's about how you ask. What's the worst a prossie can do? Say no. And then what? Go and punt somebody else, for Christ's sake. There's 100s and 1000s of them to choose from.  :hi:
« Last Edit: April 23, 2014, 01:20:30 am by mattylondon »

Salt

Thank you everyone for your input; lots of sound advice.

Basically ask politely and do it before hand or as you are leaving for next time; no haggling on the day or before the session once the price has been agreed

Simples  :D

Offline mattylondon

Basically ask politely and do it before hand or as you are leaving for next time; no haggling on the day or before the session once the price has been agreed

Exactly!  :D

Aspen

Maybe not a punting guru, but I do have over 30 years experience of the hobby, what exactly are your qualifications, I notice you have not yet posted a single review.

You have to have qualifications to post on here do you? I always thought the purpose of forums is to exchange thoughts and experiences and learn from others. Maybe you should go off and eat grass if you think you know it all.

I don't have anything to review since I've enrolled on here just a few weeks ago, and compared to your average of less than one review per 1600 posts I've got a long way to go before you would expect one anyway. I notice also that there are people with thousands of posts who haven't posted a single review either, so why don't you go off and have a go at them?

GeeWiz

Never haggled, but if I have seen a girl at my ceiling rate or on one of her special deals, then that is all I will pay going forward.  Never been an issue.

Phill8

Perfectly summed up, the above should be quoted any time this question is ever asked  :thumbsup: