Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lottieloo32??  (Read 2502 times)

Offline Roscoe111

I don’t know why but I’m finding this lady strangely alluring!  Anyone any info before I wade in and take one for the team?   

External Link/Members Only

Offline Drayki

I’d avoid pal, she offers bb, was going to have a bash myself but asked the question and she said yeah with discretion  :thumbsdown:

Offline Roscoe111

Bullet dodged- cheers mate! 

Online chrishornx

I don’t know why but I’m finding this lady strangely alluring!  Anyone any info before I wade in and take one for the team?   

External Link/Members Only

I don't know why either

avoid mate avoid

Offline mexicola

Ive exchanged some texts with her over the last couple of months but never made a booking, her comms are all over the place. Never been a hint of bb though.

She's got a nice pair of tits, good body and nice tattoos around her waste. Facially doesn't do it for me

Edit - I just posted a pic of her but removed it, think it's one she texted me rather than her aw
« Last Edit: October 04, 2020, 03:47:46 pm by mexicola »

Offline Roscoe111

Other than the revelation above... I guess I struggle to trust the photos!  They are clearly filtered... and the filtering hasn’t improved them!   My liking for average milfy girl next door look has its risks!  Not so sure... wonder who her mate is?  She looks good!

Offline mexicola

how do you know?

I would concur too.

I've recently learnt enough about her to know she mixes with some absolute birkenhead dickheads. Just walk away.

On the plus side I know who the brunette girl is from her gallery (friend of a friend).  :D

Offline Roscoe111

If there were any further details on the brunette... I’m all ears! :)  I’m afraid I’m gonna be dropping the shoulder on lottie!
The heads-up appreciated!

Offline andy_uk_nl

Like the OP I found her alluring, dropped her an AW mail asking for a meeting next week ( I'm not local but visiting the area on a legit work trip so need to know in advance ), terse msg came back "Advance booking with deposit only babe, too many time wasters x".....I replied that I do not pay deposits and I'm not a timewaster - definitely one to avoid, don't waste your time with this one guys. I'm hoping that NatashaNaughty_Girl ( External Link/Members Only ) will reply, she has not read my mail yet...

Offline Np1984

I had some communication with her the other day, I asked if owo was available, as for me oral with is a deal breaker, she sent a txt saying condoms don’t have to be used at all. I asked her what she meant and she said for £100 I could have her bare! Needless to say I didn’t go ahead with the punt. I was actually going to put this on here today to warn others.

Offline Drayki

I had some communication with her the other day, I asked if owo was available, as for me oral with is a deal breaker, she sent a txt saying condoms don’t have to be used at all. I asked her what she meant and she said for £100 I could have her bare! Needless to say I didn’t go ahead with the punt. I was actually going to put this on here today to warn others.

She’s a fully fledged barebacker  :bomb avoid her at all costs

Offline Miguel86

I saw her profile today, I was around Wallasey and decided to have a look at what women are around there ( piss poor) :thumbsdown:

On lotties profile, I says she has a “gorgeous 25 year old” available, I’m guessing she’s could be a barebacker too (if she’s keeping that type of company)

Offline cideruk

If there were any further details on the brunette... I’m all ears! :)  I’m afraid I’m gonna be dropping the shoulder on lottie!
The heads-up appreciated!

Could the girl in red lingerie being done doggy be the brunette?

Maybe BB, hard to tell re angle of photo