Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Mintha Thai Exeter  (Read 3833 times)

Offline Leonardo Da Vinci

External Link/Members Only

Had time to kill last week in Exeter. Trawled through AW nothing much there so tried Viva Street. Always a bit wary of that site but come across this advertiser.

Comms were good and as I was near her base, Mount Pleasant Rd, decided to pay her a visit . Agreed massage, sex, anal and CIM to conclude for £130

Busy location but nearby free parking available. Answered door swiftly.

Room ok and clean, fit for service.

Mintha is as per photos mid thirties and attractive.

Had shower returned to room and dropped to her knees to give nice soft blowjob to warm me up. She has slightly dumpy figure with 36C breast and soft skin.

Was then treated to authentic Thai massage with oil.

After the massage the action then began. More oral then on with the jonny. Gave her shaven puss a good licking to start which was fresh and sweet tasting.

She then got down on all fours and guided me into her bum hole, nice and tight. Went in balls deep with some long strokes which she appeared to enjoy. Changed the rubber to try vaginal and that was tight too. Gave her a hell of a pounding, bed shaking, more appreciative noises, not sure if they were real, not worried really.

To conclude she sucked me, not for long, till my balls were emptied in her mouth which she spat in tissue.

All in all a good value meet with an attractive friendly lady offering the full range of services. There was no kissing however due to covid.

Well recommended.

We said our goodbyes and I disappeared into the cool Exeter evening

Offline RobT22

Her video is well worth watching. About the only decent one I've seen on viva.

Offline fredfunkster

Nice.  Did you get the full hour for that ?

Offline Mickeyp

I'm gutted she doesn't advertise on AW so we can keep an eye on where she is...I definitely fancy her.

Offline meatywsg

I'm gutted she doesn't advertise on AW so we can keep an eye on where she is...I definitely fancy her.

She does...
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline Leonardo Da Vinci

Fred Funkster

I shot my wad with about ten minutes left of the hour. She gave me a leg massage for the remainder.

Offline joninbristol

Fred Funkster

I shot my wad with about ten minutes left of the hour. She gave me a leg massage for the remainder.

Bit of a trip down the M4/M5 in this weather, but hotlisted in case she appears in Cirencester/Swindon.
Thank you. :hi: