Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: WhatsApp?  (Read 5040 times)

Messaged quite a few new girls over the last few weeks, seem to get the reply- ‘message me on WhatsApp’ or ‘Hi, let’s chat some more on WhatsApp’
Is this a new thing? Am I getting old,  and straight forward texting is a thing of the past, or is there another reason WhatsApp seems to be the preferred communication method of the modern hoor?

Offline Arabian72

Whatsapp is encrypted, so probably that.

Offline Lesdoit

If she is using a burner phone texts can be expensive. WhatsApp uses data so if they are on WiFi it cost nothing

Offline CheeseBoard

Something to be aware of is that if you have a picture on WhatsApp, they can see it, so make sure its a burner phone and know that if you want a picture on it, its up for grabs / screenshots (depending on who you allow to see your picture based on your privacy settings).

Its also linked to FB (I believe) so make sure your own number isn't in your burner phone.  I don't know how FB links up with your contacts but there is some algorithm in the background to offer suggestions.

No issue with using WhatsApp, just make sure your privacy settings are in place  :hi:

Offline the fitter

Something to be aware of is that if you have a picture on WhatsApp, they can see it, so make sure its a burner phone and know that if you want a picture on it, its up for grabs / screenshots (depending on who you allow to see your picture based on your privacy settings).

Its also linked to FB (I believe) so make sure your own number isn't in your burner phone.  I don't know how FB links up with your contacts but there is some algorithm in the background to offer suggestions.

No issue with using WhatsApp, just make sure your privacy settings are in place  :hi:
I refuse to use it, for these reasons, and never had any issues with them.

Offline captainstabben

I try to use whatsapp when I can. Biggest benefit is it uses data instead of sms so it doesn't eat up PAYG credit and I can reply when I'm connected to a wifi hotspot. I wouldn't be surprised it's linked to your FB as FB owns whatapp but I think you're pretty safe as long as you use a burner with a separate number thats not used for anything else and you don't have your google or iOS account signed onto your phone.

Offline anonymouse72

Add a girls number as a contact and then see if she appears on WhatsApp. You can often get to see some quite revealing profile pictures including face pics. You can always delete the contact without using whatsapp to message them.

Offline bushman

FB is only linked if you have a number on it or allow it to see your contacts.

Clue: Don't use FB with your burner phone.

Offline GF69

Add a girls number as a contact and then see if she appears on WhatsApp. You can often get to see some quite revealing profile pictures including face pics. You can always delete the contact without using whatsapp to message them.

You can also change the privacy settings in WhatsApp so only your contacts can see your profile picture, so if you just text to a number and don't add the number as a contact, the SP will not see your profile picture.
External Link/Members Only

Offline scutty brown

Pimps and traffickers like WhatsApp because the encryption means it doesn't leave a message trail and so can't be used as evidence.
Its a good indicator that there's something to hide

Offline nike

Pimps and traffickers like WhatsApp because the encryption means it doesn't leave a message trail and so can't be used as evidence.

That is one of the most ridiculous comments that I have heard.
What do u base that on?

Offline scutty brown

That is one of the most ridiculous comments that I have heard.
What do u base that on?

Experience and personal knowledge

Offline nike

Experience and personal knowledge

So how many pimps and traffickers are u acquainted with? Or does "everyone who uses WhatsApp" have something to hide?

How about sharing your vast experience and knowledge, to enlighten those of us who have little or no experience in these matters?
« Last Edit: October 16, 2020, 08:41:09 pm by nike »

Offline hornysco

It's fairly obvious why they use WhatsApp, if you send a text your mobile phone company has a record of it. If hmrc come knocking one day much easier to calucalte how many customers might have been through the door. With WhatsApp much harder to get that info
Banned reason: No contribution to site in 12 years
Banned by: Iloveoral

Offline nike

It's fairly obvious why they use WhatsApp, if you send a text your mobile phone company has a record of it. If hmrc come knocking one day much easier to calucalte how many customers might have been through the door. With WhatsApp much harder to get that info
That's not what concerns me, also saying that pimps and traffickers like WhatsApp, another statement of no concern,  however the bit about wgs using WhatsApp is a good indication of something to hide , load of unsubstantiated bollocks.

« Last Edit: October 16, 2020, 08:47:51 pm by nike »

Offline 1980Tam

Do alot of WGs not use KIK now .

Offline nike

Do alot of WGs not use KIK now .

Now from my personal experience. don't claim any expertise,  :lol: most of the girls that I have interacted with over kik have been doggy.

Offline 1980Tam

Now from my personal experience. don't claim any expertise,  :lol: most of the girls that I have interacted with over kik have been doggy.

Your right enough ,but have had a good few ask If I was on kik , but Im old school with my nokia brick and only arrange through text or call .

Offline nike

Haha just read my own post. That was meant to be dodgy. I wish I had most of the girls doggy.  :lol: :lol: : :lol:

Offline 1980Tam

Haha just read my own post. That was meant to be dodgy. I wish I had most of the girls doggy.  :lol: :lol: : :lol:

Missed that , but you got some doggy girls give me a shout.

Offline nike

Offline jeanphillipe

If an s.p has watsapp , this is my preffered method of contact. Watsapp message and/or watsapp call

I usually save the number and check first. I have a secondary watsapp running in an app called Paralell space so they dont get my main phone number/profile.

« Last Edit: October 17, 2020, 04:17:33 am by jeanphillipe »

Offline Marmalade

If an s.p has watsapp , this is my preffered method of contact. Watsapp message and/or watsapp call

I usually save the number and check first. I have a secondary watsapp running in an app called Paralell space so they dont get my main phone number/profile.

Sounds a great idea. The cost looks rather a large subscription for the amount that I would use it though. A slimmed down version for occasional use would suit me I think. 

Offline Lou2019

• Service Provider

seriously what a bizarre comment lol. everyone uses WhatsApp, old style text messaging is dying out in my opinion

Offline tantric talents

seriously what a bizarre comment lol. everyone uses WhatsApp, old style text messaging is dying out in my opinion
+1
It’s also more likely to avoid the pimp or maid if the girl gives you her personal WhatsApp.
Used it to keep in long term contact with girls I like many times.
« Last Edit: October 17, 2020, 12:01:50 pm by tantric talents »

Offline nike

Yes.
It seems we, ukp,  have our very own version of the Donald.😆

Offline 1980Tam

I'll stick to my burner mobile , lesson learned with a bunny boiler years ago

Offline tantric talents

I'll stick to my burner mobile , lesson learned with a bunny boiler years ago
You can use it on your burner and still be private. The account will just link to your burner number.
You don’t need a photo nor give access to contacts in the burner. The advantage is that all calls are encrypted.
It’s got me out of trouble several times when my older more basic Nokia burner has failed me!

Offline Marmalade

It's easy enough to copy and paste to translate – not generally a UK problem although I have noticed girls that communicate quite fluently can have almost zero English when I meet them. It would however be great if they could make it a built in feature.

Sadly I don't think google translate is contemplating adding Glaswegian slang to its languages, so our friends visiting from England could be fucked.  :D

Offline jeanphillipe

Sounds a great idea. The cost looks rather a large subscription for the amount that I would use it though. A slimmed down version for occasional use would suit me I think.

Parralel space is a free app. Theres no subscription or any payment.

It lets you run a second instance of an existing app.

Offline anonymouse72

It lets you run a second instance of an existing app.

Forgive my tech ignorance but I assume for the secondary app you just add your punting phone number? Technology not my thing as you can probably tell.

Offline tantric talents

Parallel space is a charged subscription app on iOS
Perhaps the Android google version is free?
« Last Edit: October 18, 2020, 02:36:26 pm by tantric talents »

Offline jeanphillipe

Parallel space is a charged subscription app on iOS
Perhaps the Android google version is free?
Yes im on android. Ah i didnt know ios users had to pay. Maybe there is an alternative?

Offline jeanphillipe

Forgive my tech ignorance but I assume for the secondary app you just add your punting phone number? Technology not my thing as you can probably tell.

Yes, you install the app then setup watsap as if for the first time with a different number.

Every time you access the second version of watsapp you have to open parralel space app first. Which open a screen with all your secondary installed apps.

I would not reccomend it if u had a partner tho, or somone who uses your phone. As you still have to save the number. Although i delete it after ive made comms etc 

Offline myothernameis

I would say untrue, my family and myself we use WhatsApp, and have been doing so for the last 2 years.  I still have all the messages from the last two years, and even shows if someone has changed there phone, so there a message trail if the police want to check

Offline EL1M1N8OR

Its also linked to FB (I believe)

Whatsapp is owned by Facebook. I'm not sure if Facebook can access your Whatsapp contacts or vice versa, unless you allow permission.