Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Miss Irina Valentina - Middlesbrough  (Read 3054 times)

27 review(s) for Irina Valentina (19 positive, 3 neutral, 5 negative) [Indexed by daviemac]

Offline bert69

External Link/Members Only

£30 Blow & Go

Working down in Middlesbrough and fancied something quick and easy and noticed the positive review of Irina during the week. Now I've avoided EE like the plauge because of reviews on here and will continue to do so, this thankfully went OK.

Fired off a text and replied promptly, available for the time I wanted and sent postcode with instructions to text once on the street for door number. Not the best area and not discreet.

Arrived and let straight, straight away not a bad looking lass in a one piece with a nice figure and great English only down side was the smell of cigarette smoke but not in the actual room. Room wasn't in the best of shapes and grubby and dated. Kit off, money paid and then found out it was OW she doesn't do OWO apparently but not an issue for me. Ok technique nothing mind blowing, after 5 mins whipped the rain coat off and let her use her hands and finished over her tits. Clothes on and out the door.

I wouldn't go for a proper punt given the area and other issues like the room etc but for something quick it did the job.

Offline tobyhardy2

Thanks mate. The review from teessidelad27 indicates she sucked him off without a rubber.

Good review 👍

Offline Conker

I have punted with irina a few times and she is very decent considering she is Romanian

Offline Davey677

I got owo on my visit to her, mind I did shower on arrival, not sure if that made the difference maybe??

Offline bert69

Maybe, I just popped in on an off chance tbh I just smiled when she said she doesn't do OWO any more. Didn't bother me either way her choice I suppose.

Offline teessidelad27

She commented how clean I was when 1st started kissing & got undressed maybe that's why OW wasn't even mentioned 🤷‍♂️