Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Naughty_Kristal4Sex  (Read 952 times)

Offline BustaNut

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Profile is a bait and switch. The girl you actually meet is External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only.

She hid behind the door until I was in the house and then led me to the front room which had a single bed by the bay window. For a moment I thought she was gonna send Kristal in, but no, she locked the door behind her.  I would normally walk, but, moneys a bit tight at the moment (hence punting at this end of the market) and I'd popped half a Kamagra.......

This isn't a review, so I'll just give you the basics - She's not a 'looker', shes had 13 teeth removed a few weeks ago (which she told me about half way through oral, luckily it was protected) and her hygiene wasn't the best. Had to wank myself off inside the condom whilst thinking of Alex. £40 wasted, I'll never learn, lol.

yorkshire123

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Profile is a bait and switch. The girl you actually meet is External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only.

She hid behind the door until I was in the house and then led me to the front room which had a single bed by the bay window. For a moment I thought she was gonna send Kristal in, but no, she locked the door behind her.  I would normally walk, but, moneys a bit tight at the moment (hence punting at this end of the market) and I'd popped half a Kamagra.......

This isn't a review, so I'll just give you the basics - She's not a 'looker', shes had 13 teeth removed a few weeks ago (which she told me about half way through oral, luckily it was protected) and her hygiene wasn't the best. Had to wank myself off inside the condom whilst thinking of Alex. £40 wasted, I'll never learn, lol.
Hi B sorry you had a shocker. Do Romanians get NHS dentistry reductions?
13 teeth, thats more than half a gob full. This end of the market seems to be a minefield thats why I'm sticking to regulars for now, however i am planning to add another soon.

Offline BustaNut

Hi B sorry you had a shocker. Do Romanians get NHS dentistry reductions?
13 teeth, thats more than half a gob full. This end of the market seems to be a minefield thats why I'm sticking to regulars for now, however i am planning to add another soon.

Sorry about the late reply, been busy with work. Yes, they get free/reduced NHS treatment - depending on circumstances/income etc. She told me that her teeth were crooked and rotten and she could never have got them done in Romania as it was too expensive. She also told me that she deliberately came over when she was 7 months pregnant to have her son in the UK so that he would be a British/UK citizen.

There was a time when you could unearth a few gems at the lower end of the market, but those days seem to have long gone. Regulars are always the safest option IMO.