Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Hot Thai Dara. Sutton in Ashfield..  (Read 2703 times)

8 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5355612) (2 positive, 0 neutral, 5 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline NervousJ

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

£70 for 20minutes..

My run of punting good luck came crashing to an end.. now dunno if I’ve been a victim of bait and switch, but this girl looked absolutely fucking nothing like the above.

Usually flat in Sutton, wheee I’ve seen nana thai previous..

On entry I was greeting by a woman who looked chinese not thai, very slim with decent sized bolt ons.. must have been in her 50s...  wrynlittle english...

Should have walked, but she looked half decent bod With a decent rack.on stripping off she was properly scrawny with a belly that’s lost weight (wrinkly) the only saving grace was her bolt ons...

I can’t even be arsed to give this review the time . What followed Was a half hearted massage, no cuddling, no kissing (1 kiss) half hearted blow job and sex in a few positions where she tried all she could to stop me fucking...

Dreadful punt. Avoid!!!!!!

Must have been a bait and switch as there’s no fucking way it was that lass in the profile..

And no I didn’t read the fucking negatives before hand... :lol: :lol: what was I thinking...
« Last Edit: October 02, 2020, 07:48:12 pm by NervousJ »

Offline Charliehutton

I've been caught out by a recent Thai b & s switch myself, so I know how easily it can happen.

Like you, I'd had a good recent run, and you're buoyed by optimism, and your concentration dips, and Bang!, you're the fly in the web before you know it.

Oh well, taking a chance is a big part of the fun of it all, and the odd dud is inevitable, so better luck next time!

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 388
Sorry to hear I was a out an hour short of being a victim too, luckily my day over ran at work else I would have been up there yesterday afternoon after seeing the profile.

Is she at the flat above the massage shop?

I’ve always been put off here as they want £20 owo £20 cim on top of the £70 and I’d rather nip to town to just do £70 and stick it up her arse.

Could there have been 2 girls for a switch or do you think it’s just a fake photo profile?

Offline NervousJ

Yeah the flat above the massage shop.

I’m really unsure. Must have been a switch but then again who knows.

I’d visited nana thai here 3 times in the last month and had the best punts for a long time. I thought it might continue.

We all know you never go to a Plan B. Which is what this was...

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 388

Offline mega

Yeah the flat above the massage shop.

I’m really unsure. Must have been a switch but then again who knows.

I’d visited nana thai here 3 times in the last month and had the best punts for a long time. I thought it might continue.

We all know you never go to a Plan B. Which is what this was...

Nana Thai is now showing at Wallsend  External Link/Members Only

There seems to be a throughput of Thais at this address with a change every so often ; no doubt Dara will be her way in due course to be replaced by the next occupant.  Dara was previously at Wallsend.
« Last Edit: October 03, 2020, 11:55:05 am by mega »
Banned reason: No contribution to site and not a punter, touting her own business
Banned by: Iloveoral

Offline NervousJ

I thought she was off to Sheffield Nana thai. They obviously changed there mind. Cracking 2nd and 3rd punt with her. Owo just given and as near to the best gfe I’ve ever had...

Yeah this flat seems to be on the thai circuit. Just don’t bother these next couple of weeks...

Offline HailWood

Oh. Dear. Jimmy.

A sorry tale indeed. Hope you get back into your winning streak ASAP.

Online R125

Now in Leicester.
External Link/Members Only
I googled the phone number and it's same as what this uses to be. AW states 36 but ViVa 24. That's a big difference! :thumbsdown: