Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Mel_sexy24 - Earls Court  (Read 1998 times)

18 review(s) for mel_sexy24 (11 positive, 5 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Stanford97

Too little effort or confidence. Like the worse photos. Excellent comms

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Ok little basement place that felt clean and fresh. Comfortable bed, somewhere to sit, some mirrors and a separate bathroom.

Appearance:6.5
A bit on the dumpy side and lacking in spirit, Mel wasn’t very sexy. Face is OK but is also a touch bland, T&A have some good proportions but are still fairly average. Mel is a nice person and is professional in a P&D sense, but I can’t think of anything nicer to say than that, she said she’s got through the summer by just seeing regulars so there must be something there.

Performance:6
Could have scraped a positive with a bit more affection and desire to provide a good service, I felt there was either incompetence or apathy there though. Kissing was boring lip to lip kissing that could have sufficed if she didn’t lose interest and made an effort to create some form of variation.
I really frigged her off and deep finger fucked her which was definitely the highlight and my cock was raging, in the latter half the kissing stopped which I found too self indulgent. The ingrate then didn’t give OWO, “that’s £20 more”, pissoff Doris. Very average OW but some more fingering was allowed for a while, I had to redirect her back down twice.
Doggie wasn’t particularly good as Mel was too squat and seemed to be in reverse, I was still able to go at it but after trying to lift her up and push her forward several times I gave up and went into prone which was OK. Into scissors and spoons mish mash which went on for an age. Just when kissing was needed to get things back on track, Mel kept disappearing into her shell and only ten seconds of kissing was ever offered at a time. I had myself fluffed back up with OW but she wouldn’t sit on the chest of drawers where I’d planned on finishing. Took me five fairly boring minutes to get my cock going again and then there was the most dispassionate mish that I gave up and went to shower. Our final conversation was about pensions in Brazil, how apt.

£130 for 60 minutes

« Last Edit: October 02, 2020, 06:56:26 pm by Stanford97 »

Online stewpid

Sorry you a had bad one. I saw her sister once who was quite good but I think has now returned home to Brazil. From this and the last few reviews it sounds like Mel should join her...  :rolleyes:

Offline Stanford97

I saw her sister once who was quite good but I think has now returned home to Brazil.
I saw her when she was at her cutest, i’ll post some pics of what she was like in the next day or two. Apparently she’s settled back into Brazilian life and is happy.

Online puntmiester

She could only pretend to be fleetingly enthusiastic for a few short moments at a time with me.
Kissing was meh, and everything else was similar experience to yours.

I think us punters should assume it's £20 extra for OWO unless the punt starts at a higher rate or confirm via text.

I would rate my experience as Neutral as  I reserve Negatives with bait & switches, super old pictures, clock watchers and forcing you to come quickly.

I was a regular of her sister. half the time she wouldn't even be 'available' on adultwork as all the regular's would make bookings anyway