Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Naughty_hotwife  (Read 5566 times)

1 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 4966164) (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]
29 review(s) for sexy_mich (22 positive, 2 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline Nottsgent88

External Link/Members Only

So after wanting to see this girl for ages now I finally managed it lol, she's well reviewed on here and rightly so I had a brilliant time with her.

With it being first time seeing her I decided to go with the bj special at 30 quid, damn I wish I'd of booked longer lol

Meet started with me texting when outside, got told to come in and found her waiting in a nice red lacey lingerie set, first impressions were very good, sexy natural body and natural very nice looking imo.
I was offered the choice of living room or bedroom, opted for bedroom so I could follow her up to check her nice arse which made her smile as I told her that's why I said bedroom lol.
I was led into her bedroom, stripped off and started playing with her tits, she then kneeled on the bed bent over for me so I could see more of her arse which I loved, I then lay next to her and we start some dfk and my hands wandering all over her body, she then pushed my down on the bed and started teasing my cock with her tongue, licking up and down my shaft then licking my balls and then went in for a proper suck and deep throat, changing speeds from slow and sensual to fast and deep, gagging, she also took little breaks to find out more of what I like and to tell me what she likes which I found very hot. I then couldn't hold back and came in her mouth which she nipped off to spit in the sink.

Overall excellent meet, very good vfm and I will be going back to see her again very soon 😊

Offline jayuk99

some of the pics show her with a lockdown stomach and some without looks ok though

Offline Nottsgent88

She said she'd gained a little weight during lockdown but tbh mate I think her body is sexy as fuck, she still slim with fantastic curves so can't go wrong if you ask me lol

Online Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 388
Good review, I fancy getting hold of this one too

Offline NervousJ

Good review, I fancy getting hold of this one too

Yeah and me. Can never seem to match diaries. I just imagine she’s filth of the highest order..

Offline HailWood

Does she kiss? While it’s not on her preferences, I see a review which stated LFK as being provided.

Offline MajorPayne

Does she kiss? While it’s not on her preferences, I see a review which stated LFK as being provided.

External Link/Members Only

. . . and we start some dfk . . . 😊

Offline chandlerhandler

She doesn't see punters over the age of 45 :dash: :dash:

Offline Space Invader

Sadly I too am outside her 45 yr age limit - she doesn't know what she is missing -lol
I have tried many times to see her , and have always been honest about my age , but she wont budge - she is lucky she can afford to pass up on such a lucrative marketplace - I'm sure loads of us would be beating a path to her doorway !

Offline Timkitchen

I've reviewed her before and saw her again recently for another 15 min blow and go meet and can only echo your post really mate.

Think it does depend on who she see's but I've always had proper DFK, loads of hands on face and neck kind of kissing, dirty talking and she has swallowed both times which I love. Last time we finished up and just laid on the back chatting and laughing.

Think I'm deffo gonna have to see her again and have a longer fs meet.

Offline jeanphillipe

she tours my neck of the woods once a week, my only concern, do you guys feel she is running a conveyor belt type service, the last 2 times i've tried making a booking and failed has got me thinking shes pretty back to back.

Offline banquet1

she tours my neck of the woods once a week, my only concern, do you guys feel she is running a conveyor belt type service, the last 2 times i've tried making a booking and failed has got me thinking shes pretty back to back.

I saw her the other week (need to write up that positive review), and she said she only sees one a day. Not sure how true that is, but she didn't seem in a rush to get me out the door, and was flexible when I had to change the time of the meet by an hour at short notice, so definitely didn't feel like a conveyor belt.

Offline jeanphillipe

I saw her the other week (need to write up that positive review), and she said she only sees one a day. Not sure how true that is, but she didn't seem in a rush to get me out the door, and was flexible when I had to change the time of the meet by an hour at short notice, so definitely didn't feel like a conveyor belt.

Good to hear :hi: