Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Angel Sam - Stretford - 15min booking  (Read 5031 times)

37 review(s) for Angel Sam (30 positive, 6 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline cheshirelad

1st October 8pm
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Fancied a quick release at the end of the day. Quick look on AW to see who was available and saw Sam’s light on. Booking made for 40mins later  Nice flat on A56 in Stretford. Parking available

I’ve seen Sam before. Mature, good looking girl with fantastic tits. I had a Nuru with her before which was fun. No time for that today though. After a quick chat we went into bedroom. Had a great 15 min session with Sam just giving me a lovely blowjob, uncovered. Plenty of time to play with her tits and pussy but I was just after oral today. Finished with me coming over her tits.

40quid just what I was after. Perfect

Offline antsz

i tried booking her this year before covid came, found her really rude and aggressive via AW messages so never bothered with her which was a shame

Offline Princealbert1985

Good quick sharp review, cheers pal!

I saw her a month ago, should really put something up, had a great half hour.  Was my first and only punt since lockdown, but it brought back my thirst for it all

Offline WelshClipper

I've seen Sam too albeit several years ago.

I recall a down to earth woman, just absolutely normal. No put on airs and graces. Great to chat, good stories and advice for a novice punter at the time. Crackin' tight body and wonderful tits. Up for all the good gfe stuff. A little older than her stated age at the time I think but then that goes with the territory and I allow for it.

Anyone wanting a good solid fuck can't go wrong with Sam.   :thumbsup:

(N.B. Just giving my insights on wgs I have seen but too long ago for a review  :))

Offline SalfordSam

Seen her a couple of times and there is absolutely no doubt that she is very very good at what she does. And she's got an incredible body for someone of her age, would shame a fair few of the birds half her age. Facially doesnt do it for me and talks a bit too much. But for price, convenience and quality she is top drawer.

Offline OakTree

I saw her a few years ago and when she opened the door I have to admit I was a little underwhelmed. That said she banged the fuck out of me. She was up one side of me and down the other. She had a banging body (I think she said she was working in a gym) and knew how to use it.

Online Bustydusty

I saw her last year and was very disappointed looks wise - much bigger than I expected but a very good blowjob

Offline WelshClipper

I saw her a few years ago and when she opened the door I have to admit I was a little underwhelmed. That said she banged the fuck out of me. She was up one side of me and down the other. She had a banging body (I think she said she was working in a gym) and knew how to use it.

Agreed, may not be the best facially, but once she starts on you all is forgiven.......   :thumbsup:
« Last Edit: October 07, 2020, 06:11:27 am by WelshClipper »

Offline Boates

I saw her a few times last year and posted a review after my first visit.
Always guaranteed a good time and vfm.
Just for the record, she's 54.