Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Current duo recommendations  (Read 1052 times)

Offline crfc

Any one had a duo lately? Looking for something different one day soon
Any mix (not over size 14 probably (?))
in or near Cardiff
Min of 1 hour   :hi:

Offline WelshMichael

Only duo I've had this year was with WB and Aimee which was great fun, but Aimee's not working at the moment. WB is offering duos with Lileth at £280 p/h. As you're a regular of Lileth that should be easy enough to arrange assuming you've not had them together yet of course. Can't imagine it would be anything other than a good time. Not met Lileth yet but I've done several duos with WB and she's perfect in this scenario. She's genuinely into other girls and has always seemed to enjoy herself as much as I have!
« Last Edit: October 01, 2020, 02:30:46 pm by WelshMichael »

Offline Proton

I'm really pissed off stuck in my house, just sorting out stuff for over a week. Something differently mind blowing is extremely tempting... I've meet them separately, BUT~ WB is offering duos with Lileth at £280   ;) :D

Offline Ricky Ticky

Like wise I've met Lilith and WB separately, also had a duo with WB and Amiee.  I can only imagine you will have a truly amazing time as both are super hot and great fun.  Also last time I saw Lilith she was telling me how much she liked WB's tits so that bodes well  :D
« Last Edit: October 01, 2020, 04:34:01 pm by Ricky Ticky »

Offline crfc

Cheers guys, have seen both, WB was years ago though, so will get onto a duo request after weekend, just wanted to push the boat out so to speak as only duo previously was a few years ago!!!

Offline crfc

Or it seems with Candy Chanel.... Decisions, decisions FML  :wackogirl:

Offline WelshMichael

Or it seems with Candy Chanel.... Decisions, decisions FML  :wackogirl:
As dilemmas go it's not the worst I could think of.