Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Riley-Lee - Mansfield  (Read 4540 times)

52 review(s) for riley-lee (50 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline Charlie Chalk

External Link/Members Only
or
External Link/Members Only

Duration: 1 hr (Incall)
Cost: £130

Riley has plenty of reviews on here but none recently so I thought I'd give my tuppenceworth on my recent meeting with her.

Comms through AW were prompt and clear, meeting arranged with no issues. She's in a new build flat not too far from the centre of town with plenty of on street parking nearby, area felt safe in the middle of the day. Quick call to confirm my arrival, gate opened remotely and found my way to her flat thanks to her detailed instructions (no wandering around looking lost and feeling like a prat!).

Magic door trick, and when I turned around I wasn't disappointed; her pictures give an accurate representation of her looks, although facially she wasn't what I was expecting (still pretty, just looked different to the vision I'd created in my mind beforehand). I hadn't requested any special clothing and her size 12 curvy-but-not-fat figure (the definition of the cliche "curves in the right places") was barely covered by a simple 1 piece lacy thing. Quick shower in the spotless bathroom to freshen up and into the small, clean and perfectly functional bedroom for the fun.

Riley is an extremely down to earth girl so the conversation flowed but not to the detriment of the action. Quick (and very good) massage, followed by FK (not DFK since I don't like tonsil tickling), good OWO, 69 (she was obviously just out of the shower herself so was spotlessly clean down below) and sex in the usual positions. Riley was very amenable to my suggestions whilst suggesting a couple of things of her own. After bringing me to the boil she finished me off over her ample natural tits. Very enjoyable indeed.

So in short an exceedingly enjoyable way to start punting post lockdown with a pretty, sexy, curvy, clean, enthusiastic and very likeable young woman. Mansfield's a bit of a trek for me and I rarely have reason to be in the area so I probably won't see her again but would certainly recommend.

Offline HailWood

It’s good, but not a surprise, to hear that Riley remains a good SP. Like you,I also found her down to earth, likeable and very enthusiastic during a meet.

Offline Giroxa

Interesting main photo on her AW profile. Surely that's a deer that is illuminated outside on the right hand side of the photo?!

Offline Mutinyonthecounty

Interesting main photo on her AW profile. Surely that's a deer that is illuminated outside on the right hand side of the photo?!

It’s a Stag - she’s a Mansfield Town supporter

Offline NervousJ

Cracking lass and I had a great time with her.

I know what you mean about expecting someone different, I was the same.

That said she delivers a great sensual/ dirty meet which ever you are after. I haven’t been to the new lad they are in either yet..

Offline mancsguy1975

Great review Charlie Chalk,

Riley is definitely in the Premier League of my "to-see" list. Like you, she is located a little off my usual patch, but her being what I would describe as the epitome of my taste in women (those curves!), and her consistent reviews, makes it a no-brainer for me to perhaps make a special 120 mile round trip.... hope it's not too long ! :cool:

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 388
Good review was trying today to see her but every time I call I got the “can’t talk” text fired back, hopefully one day our paths will cross, wanted to dip my toe in with her before asking for a duo with one of her mates, Ideally Lucie B

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
Good review was trying today to see her but every time I call I got the “can’t talk” text fired back, hopefully one day our paths will cross, wanted to dip my toe in with her before asking for a duo with one of her mates, Ideally Lucie B

Is Riley still working from the same shared flat?

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10

Offline HailWood

Is Riley still working from the same shared flat?
It’s a new flat which is a couple of miles away from the old one (unless she’s moved again since lockdown)

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
She now works duo with Curvy Redhead Amber

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I’m ready to break my duo duck but amber is £180/hr that was the first bit that put me off

Offline Thracian

Met Riley many times so no surprise she's still on great form, some of the very best OWO out there. She can be a right filthy fucker when she's in the mood!

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
I called for a chat the other day seems like a nice girl, explained I was after a duo and she told me about Amber..... to be continued  :D