Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Antonia as, Liverpool Street - FAF but rushed and limited  (Read 1693 times)

62 review(s) for Antonia aa (20 positive, 15 neutral, 27 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]
53 review(s) for Antonia A  (16 positive, 13 neutral, 24 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Ilfordboy88

I have been eyeing this one up for over a month. The negatives she has been putting me off seeing her.
However on her last review - seeing all those pics of her - I could not help myself any longer.

The location is near liverpool st station so was east to get to.
I text her when I wanted to come and she sent me location straight away so comms was good. I booked her for 30 mins for 70. She said owo was 20 extra but I said no to that as I got impression it will be a waste from precious reviews.
She made me wait 5 mins when I got there but I was not too bothered.

I requested to meet her in her schoolgirl outfit so was dissapointed to see her in black lingerie BUT fuck me she is fine as fuck.

I asked if I could suk her toes but she seemed eager to get a condom on me and said no to the toe sucking coz her feet are ticklish. I asked for a lapdance she reluctantly gave and lasted about 30 seconds lol.

Tried to suck her boobs but again no.
She let me feel her ass but didnt let me bite it softly.

She put the condom on. The OW was decent. I was already hard before coz ive been anticipating to see her a while now and was super excited.
She rode me cowgirl for a few mins and I could tell she was desperate to make me cum.
I then went missionary and she did the annoying hand thing they do to restrict u. I cummed after a few mins.

She gave me wipes and tried to make convo but I could tell she wanted me out even though I had more than 10 mins left.

Overall Her looks did not dissapoint but her service is so badddddd.
I shoyld have gon for 15 mins but I was hoping the negative reviews here were wrong. I was thinking with my dick :(

External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: September 30, 2020, 06:12:56 pm by Ilfordboy88 »

Offline Harry Monk

Like you I love the look of her and would prefer 1/2 or 1 hour enjoying her body and if allowed hammering her rectum.....but alas she just doesn't provide this service level.
Tantraman is right 15 mins P&D, not something I've ever gone for but should the opportunity arrive that's exactly what i'll book with her.

At least you scratched your itch  ;)

Offline Ilfordboy88

I had to see her her as her lics were jus blowin my mind.

In hindsight i shud have listened to the comments and gone for 15 mins.

Offline PLeisure

Next one better, Ilford!  :music :thumbsup:

Offline tantraman

... I was thinking with my dick :(

You really were! :dash:

Despite my clear-cut advice, only yesterday ...

I'll reiterate again that Antonia is only good for a P&D ... almost all the previous Negatives describe longer meets. Don't do it! Fuggedaboutit! :angry:

... but I do understand how the little head can overrule the big head! :blush:

Offline tantraman

... seeing all those pics of her ...

... as linked here :music:, so you can now at least look back and say that you've had that, albeit a Negative sexperience!

« Last Edit: September 30, 2020, 09:53:17 pm by tantraman »

Offline Stanford97

Offline No None Sense

Listen to our legend Mr Tantraman!

Offline XHAKA123

I'm definitely seeing her for 15 mins, does 15 mins include OW?

She would also be the fittest girl I've ever fucked so even if it's a lazy service at least i can have that on my mantlepiece.
Although on the flip side will every girl from now seem worse...hmm

Offline king tarzan

🛑
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Bum Lovin Criminal

Cheers for that IlfordBoy.. :hi:

Looks like the message is clear.... a 15 mins booking is all you need to get the best from this hottie.

Offline king tarzan

Cheers for that IlfordBoy.. :hi:

Looks like the message is clear.... a 15 mins booking is all you need to get the best from this hottie.

You mean minimum best?
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac