Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Sofia Sexy Devil- Manchester  (Read 2267 times)

14 review(s) for sofia01 (11 positive, 2 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Bobkhan123

External Link/Members Only

After being let down by isabella did a quick search and came across sophia, rang this time and not text, she answered said she was free gave me the postcode and said she'll see me soon.

got there about 10 mins later rang again told building floor and apartment and up i went.

No security just a smiley receptionist.

Got in and in I went, Now sophia is good looking but may not be everyones cup of tea but defo has the milfy look to her, a little curvier then the pics, shes quite tall but has a fantastic arse and a great flirty personality.

80 for 30mins.

offered a tea or a coffee which i declined and she told me to get comfy. started with OW for about 10 mins which was great while i fingered her and played with her anal, dont think she was to keen on me getting a finger in lol. then switched to mish and finished in doggy. offered a shower and a drink again and then i left.

There was no FK or DFK or even kissing for that instant as she said her lipstick comes off.

This is a borderline positive for me as i do like a good snog.

Offline westeros

its great that you're reviewing but to maintain anonynimity I would highly reccomend not reviewing so soon and so specificly with dates and times. you only have to see what happened to another poster, who was sussed out by the Wg purely by his review. Leave it a few days or be little less specific. Just a little advice, take it if you like.

Offline Bobkhan123

Appreciate the advice thank you :)