Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Englishrosielee - Fulbourn  (Read 8398 times)

8 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5261198) (7 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline sainty101

External Link/Members Only £70 for 30 minutes
First punt since lockdown began and have had to think long and hard about rating. It was either a negative or a positive. However, as it’s all about the action have gone for positive.

Having gone cold turkey for more than 7 months that old feeling came back with a vengeance last week. Checked AW and RL had her green light on. I had checked out her profile and limited info here so thought what the hell. Price is right, looks pretty good and according to previous post pics were about right.

All messages via AW no problems and directions to Fulbourn followed. Venue was easy to find, not madly discreet but pretty quiet. Bowled up to back gate and was let in.

At this point I seriously considered walking. It was clearly the girl in the pictures, but let’s say lockdown has been unkind. At around 6 foot she is advertised but boy has she put on some poundage. Looks wise the weight really hasn’t helped and I would rate as a no more than 4/10 maybe a bit less. Actually I was thinking about running rather than walking. So far it’s a Negative 👎

However, the wee man spoke up and as he hadn’t had any action in months pointed out the old adage of looking at the mantle piece. So in we went. Activities take place in an outside building but it’s absolutely fine. RL comes in and starts snogging, slight cigarette taste but not too much. She snogs well and so I just went for it. I had asked about OWO before going and pretty quickly she had me stripped and my cock in her mouth. And that dear reader is where things go uphill pretty damn quick.

RL proceeded to give me what has to be the best blow job I have ever had. Deep, wet and enthusiastic. What the hell I thought and proceeded to return the favour with RO. All clean, and tasty. Big pussy lips, which I like and very responsive. For the best part of 30 minutes she rode my face, cumming over my chin, whilst taking me balls deep. I ain’t the biggest but that’s the first time anyone has managed that. When I came it was with all the force of a long absence and most of it disappeared down her throat. Although CIM is not on profile.

Cleaned up bit of a chat and left seriously drained :wackogirl: . Was there just over 30 minutes with no clock watching.

So you pays your money and takes your choice. Would I go back, no. Did I enjoy it, HELL YES

Offline Charlie Chalk

Glad you enjoyed it, Sainty and thanks for the review. I'm partial to a bigger girl but the combo of being bigger than her gallery pics and smokers breath means she's off my HL.

Offline Nickoname1

Thanks for the review, Sainty.

When you say the action takes place in an outside building, do you mean like one of those purpose built cabin things in the garden? Or the school caretaker's broom cupboard??!!

Also what was her downstairs hygiene like given her size and use of outside building which I presume doesn't have a shower?

Thank you

Nicko

Offline norwichfunseeker

Bowled up to back gate and was let in.

I thought he meant something else ! ;-)
« Last Edit: September 30, 2020, 03:10:25 pm by norwichfunseeker »

Offline Watts.E.Dunn

It is intresting in what you say re her apperance Sainty i saw a provider , review to come, the other  day who is neigh on 5 foot 11 and shes just a big girl and i suippose to some that can be a bit of a shock as there are so few about SP or civvie that height and size but otherwise seems you had a very good time inside outside or whorenhausen ein de garden!

I do think she would do herself a favour by advertising that shes in bloody CAMBRIDGE i mean who searches for Fulbourn albeit its only a couple of miles outside Cambridge?.

Offline davidac

She actually sounds quite tempting & looks aren’t bad on AW, albeit with a few less chins now from what you say. Is she reasonably central in Cambridge?

Offline Watts.E.Dunn

She actually sounds quite tempting & looks aren’t bad on AW, albeit with a few less chins now from what you say. Is she reasonably central in Cambridge?

Umm .. NO! shes in Fulbourn thats around 3 miles or therabouts to the East of Cambridge!.....

Here on Google maps!

External Link/Members Only

Offline davidac

Yeah I know where Fulbourn is, sorry I thought when you said she should put Cambridge that she was nearer there than Fulbourn. No worries.

Offline sainty101

By outside, I am guessing it’s a converted garage. There is a shower though. No hygiene issues at all. All clean and no hint of odour.

Offline Nickoname1

By outside, I am guessing it’s a converted garage. There is a shower though. No hygiene issues at all. All clean and no hint of odour.

Thank you  :hi:

Offline Norfolkfuntimes

I saw her once and she is huuuge. The pictures are downright misleading. However she was clean and very pleasant to talk to. Lots of snogging and cock sucking so I got my vfm. This was before lockdown so she wasn't skinny before.
I would recommend only if you like tall very well built women.

Offline Narnia

Thanks for the review, been on my HL for a little while so thanks to your review I may take the plunge!

Offline MrGiggs

Thanks for the review, been on my HL for a little while so thanks to your review I may take the plunge!

I’d agree with this. I saw her pre-lockdown and had fun. She was somewhere else (not Fulbourn) then and it’s a bit of a stretch for me. I enjoyed myself and found her to be v pleasant.

Offline Wadebridge

I’d agree with this. I saw her pre-lockdown and had fun. She was somewhere else (not Fulbourn) then and it’s a bit of a stretch for me. I enjoyed myself and found her to be v pleasant.
Thank you for your review Sainty.  :hi:
This WG sounds like she provides a pleasant, unrushed service in comfy surroundings. Unfortunately Fulbourn is just too far a stretch for me to drive; it would require a 3 hours absence out of a day.
I consider her £140 price tag to be a bit steep also. Her choice, but it makes her a not affordable luxury for me right now. But increasingly seems to be the going rate for WGs these days.  :(
@ Mr. Giggs, is English Rosie Lee the same WG as Mia Winters in your opinion? Does she have a habit of upping sticks and moving location around East Anglia from time to time?
Banned reason: Posting on politics again despite previous 7 day ban.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline MrGiggs

Hi

Erm, I think so although I never saw her as ‘Mia Winters’.
I only met her once, in Watton.
I would have rebooked her again but even Watton was quite far away, and Fulbourn certainly is!

Offline Alwayswhoreney

Reading comments about her size, she has added a couple of pics to her free AW gallery since this review.
Seeing as how one man’s whale is another man’s curvy, could anyone who has seen her recently be kind enough to check pic 1 in her gallery (wearing a red teddie thing), and assess if it is accurate or still digitally altered.
It would be much appreciated  :thumbsup:

Offline Suffolkseeker

Hi,

The picture of ERL in the Red outfit and the free movie in the red outfit are exactly as she is today. I personally find her very sexy. She doesn't do CIM so I don't know where that came from.

Offline Mrchristmastree

I’ve emailed her a couple of times about a booking . Was quick to reply the first email but then went radio silent soon after ?
Was ubber  polite so nothing silly from me to cause this .  :thumbsdown:

Offline Alwayswhoreney

Yeah, to me that isn’t huge at all, she looks just the job  :diablo:
Thanks for the confirmation  :thumbsup:
« Last Edit: January 02, 2021, 12:39:28 pm by Alwayswhoreney »

Offline Mrchristmastree

I’ve tried a couple of times to get a book with her. Polite emails but read and no reply.
I do ask for just 30 minutes so wonder if she has better longer bookings ?

Offline Watts.E.Dunn

Tried to book her twice but thus far no response. Shame as i'd like to have a good "Wrestle" with a girl her size:).

Shes blinken silly listting herself in Fulbourn,  and i bet looses trade cos of that i mean who just looks up a a small village near !!CAMBRIDGE!!  which is wot and  where she ought be!!.....

Offline funfungoodguy

Any recent intel please?, is she 'large' and therefore bigger than the pictures?,
Any recent sightings perhaps?
Thanks
FF

Offline thundercrackerxx

I saw her a couple of years ago and she was bigger than she used to be in her modelling days which was a disappointment. I can imagine she's put on even more now. OK if you like fat girls but I wouldn't pay for her again. Sad seeing so many women now get fat and seemingly not care because they can tell themselves it's ''body positive''.

Offline KerachiDope

She’s tall and a biggun? I’d smash.  :cool:
Onto my HL with her.