Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Saffron - Croydon  (Read 2906 times)

8 review(s) for sexysaffronxx (8 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Waterhouse]

Offline leatherlover

External Link/Members Only

Comms

Hard to get hold of and prefers text. But once contact established, everything was fine. Postcode given first, then door number once you are within spitting distance

Place

New Addington - possibly the worst part of Croydon. Council terraces and semis. House is about half a mile from the tram stop. Inside is fine. Room is clean. I didn't use the bathroom as I was shower fresh.

Meet

Appears to be born and bred in London. Friendly with a good attitude. Curly dark hair. I'd say a good size 14 or so. In her thirties, I would guess. I found her quite attractive. Clearly mixed or Middle Eastern heritage. The photo on AW with her in red is most representative. The other photos must have been taken a few years ago. I did not see her unclothed as I was only there for the OWO and CIM - I was not in the mood for kissing or foreplay. First (or maybe second) punt of the year.

As for the OWO, good technique. Good use of the tongue. Consistently good. Used hands but stopped when I asked her to. Not one for sloppy BJ lovers though. Nice moans as she sucks. Sucks balls on request. Took my blasts in her mouth. Didn't spit out immediately but shortly thereafter deposited my load in to a tissue. I then cleaned up and left.

I thought this was definitely VFM and will be returning, despite the area.

Offline pumps

Thanks for reviewing

Was the OWO / CIM session a special offer of some sort?

Or did you just pick one of her time options 15/30/60 mins and ask for own/cim only?

Cheers

Offline leatherlover

Standard - 15 mins £50. I verified services beforehand.