Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Sensual Tanya - Liverpool  (Read 4558 times)

42 review(s) for Sensual Tanya x (17 positive, 14 neutral, 11 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Paul666

External Link/Members Only

30 minutes B2B hot oil massage with BJ happy ending. £80 (should have been £70)

The venue is an apartment block not far from Bold Street. The city was busy at the time however, It was relatively quiet getting into the apartment which was a positive. What wasn’t a positive was that she asked me to wait 5 minutes once I had already text to say I was outside so instead of looking shady I walked around the block. Probably still looking shady.

Up until that moment the comms had been excellent. The meet was set up with a quick phone call and a few texts confirming the address then I was there a couple of hours later.

Tanya herself was relatively pretty but no stunner. She opened the door in a white lingerie set with a white thong on so I enjoyed walking behind her into the bed room. Her ass is by far her best asset. I made a crucial error here and I should probably have walked out, I turned up with £100 in £20 notes. The meet was either £70 for 30 mins or £90 for the hour. When I offered her the money she claimed that she had no £10 notes to give me back so I changed from the hour to the 30 mins but still paid £80. 100% a lie from her I know but I was already there and built up. I was hoping for the A1 service for tipping her at the start but it didn’t really happen.

I got a shower at the start and the end and was back on the street bang on 30 minutes. The action started with me naked on the bed and her clothed massaging my back. At this point she was chatty and we was having a flowing conversation. Then after 5 minutes off came her clothes and on came an absolute soaking in baby oil. She proceeded to massage my back with all of her body which felt great for the first couple of minutes, then I felt it. She obviously hadn’t shaved that day and her prickly bush was scratching my lower back as she slid up and down me. This was hard to ignore but it got better when she changed positions to do my legs as I couldn’t feel it anymore. I turned my head a few times to get a look at her ass and pussy as she slid over me and it looked great. Another thing I didn’t like was that she wouldn’t dare make any eye contact once the action had started and that really gets me going.

Once turned over I was already stood to attention, she asked how I wanted to finish I said BJ. She got a condom out and put it on me, I could feel already that I wouldn’t take too long. However, she went like the clappers and I could tell that she wanted the session over. Such a quick ending I can’t really comment on her technique but it did the job what ever she did.

So overall I got exactly what I asked for I guess but I over paid, didn’t find her particularly attractive, got a non sexual persistent scratch and got rushed out. I won’t be returning but I can see why people would see her. Positives are that the comms are quick and easy, she isn’t unattractive, it’s discrete, about as safe as a punt can get and she gets the job done.

Offline Hungarian Lover

I would say it doesn't take much for her to come over as someone with a short fuse, I had always seen her when she was doing full sex but since my last punt was back in  March I'm getting desperate for some form of sexual action and figure that a massage might be relatively safe for someone who might be classed at risk, virus wise. Agree she certainly not petite but has a nicely curved body with a great arse, tits could be a bit bigger for my liking but overall I've always liked running my hands over her body. Never had a problem with her arranging a punt infact messed her around unintentionally over arranging a punt but she got over it next time I saw her. :hi:

Offline Paul666

Quite ironic considering the last line of the review but what do people think the chances are of catching an STD in a punt like this? Contact was always covered and was only hand or oral. Oral was probably only 2 minutes in total and the rest was all hands. But then she did slide her entire body all over me with a tonne of oil for 30 minutes first.

I have been tested this week but they are saying the results will take up to 4 weeks and 6 weeks for the herpes test due to COVID. It’s the herpes one that I’m most concerned about I found a red patch around 2 weeks after the punt which led to me getting the test.

Offline Twotall

Sounds like a bit of stubble rash. Highly unlikely it’s anything else.

I’ve had a few tests after getting paranoid about a bit of a sting when pissing or a red patch. I’ve always come out clear and never needed any treatment.  I now think is a psychosomatic reaction to a bit of rough handling, occasional stubble irritation and oil being forced down the pipes.

Always worth getting tested but don’t worry too much while you wait for the results. Any symptoms I’ve had have always cleared up as soon as the negative test results come through so it can all be in the mind.

Offline T13

I’d of deffo just gave her extra 20 for half hour more wouldn’t of felt as bad imo.
Been meaning to see her for a while now

Offline Gordon Bennett

Yeah but wouldn't that just be an extra 30 mins lying on your belly getting your back rubbed? It might seem like better value on the surface but isn't it really the same hurried happy ending but proceeded by a lot more massage.

Offline Paul666

Always worth getting tested but don’t worry too much while you wait for the results. Any symptoms I’ve had have always cleared up as soon as the negative test results come through so it can all be in the mind.

This is what I’m hoping for to be honest 6 weeks has just sent me crazy.

I did consider paying extra for the hour but I was annoyed at the thought of her lying about the money so I was being stubborn.

Offline Cumman

Isn’t it a stupid thing you found the red patch after 2 weeks the punt?.. I am not a doctor, but I’m sure it’s something else mate. Or you might just wanna fuck her up because you think she lied about your £10?  I’ve seen Tanya couple of times before,always nice and clean..She doesn’t do sex for a while now and it was always protected. Contact was always covered felt safe so I wouldn’t worry too much.
I enjoyed my last time as well ,just like before, I’ll definitely see her again, she is hot!  :hi:

Offline gomez1981

Isn’t it a stupid thing you found the red patch after 2 weeks the punt?.. I am not a doctor, but I’m sure it’s something else mate. Or you might just wanna fuck her up because you think she lied about your £10?  I’ve seen Tanya couple of times before,always nice and clean..She doesn’t do sex for a while now and it was always protected. Contact was always covered felt safe so I wouldn’t worry too much.
I enjoyed my last time as well ,just like before, I’ll definitely see her again, she is hot!  :hi:

Nice reply Tanya!

Offline Richthescouser

Not sure people will want to believe her pimp or a tout.

Offline Lady Lover

"She doesn’t do sex for a while now" - kinda gives it away, nice try though  :lol:

Offline Paul666

Not really stupid considering most STD’s take between 2 and 20 days so show symptoms. I’m pretty sure it will be something else as well but I still have concerns and was concerned enough to get the tests. Once I have the results of the tests I will post them here either way and hopefully we are both in the clear.

I wouldn’t want to fuck her up over a tenner there’s far worse things that happen in the world and I accept it was 100% my decision to stay and pay the extra. She’s a nice girl (other than the lie) just not my cup of tea as explained in the review. I won’t be returning but I can see why others would see her.

Offline Paul666

Just got results they are all negative but they have somehow lost the herpes test, has anyone ever had this? Apparently the report from the lab just says ‘no sample received’ and I’ve been told there’s nothing they can do unless symptoms show again as it won’t show up on a test otherwise.

I suspect it’s nothing to worry about and we are both in the clear for anyone that is seeing her.