Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Nikki Parker  (Read 3556 times)

accylad

Nikki Parker - External Link/Members Only

Part of the group of ladies - External Link/Members Only

Report On: Nikki Parker of Birmingham
Meet Date: 19th April 2014
Meet Location: City Centre private apartment
Type: Incall

Time Spent: 1 hour
Fee: £100 - including DFK, GFE, PSE
Extras: £20 rimming - other extras available
Would visit again: Oh hell, yes !!
Would you recommend:  Definitely
Value for money: Excellent
Overall Rating: 10 out of 10
About the Venue Score: 9 out of 10 (room was like an oven when I got there)

About The Girl
Physical Score: 10/10
Personality Score: 10/10
Services Score: 10/10

About the Meeting Score: 10/10
Description of the meeting : Chose Nikki as I wanted some fun on a trip to Birmingham. Although she only had 1 positive feedback on AW and her profile said she was Hungarian, communication with 'Jewels' the lady who runs the agency was excellent. They seem to have a few girls working in apartments around the Five Ways area of Birmingham on Broad Street. Communication with Nikki was excellent, I spoke to her on the phone and arranged an hour incall to include rimming for £120. Other extras were available and are on her AW page.

Great directions texted to my phone (always use a punting phone chaps !). Apartment easy to find, buzzed in and up the lift to the 2nd floor. Quite dark inside the flat hallway but illuminated enough in the bedroom to decide that Nikki was every bit as good as her photo's suggested - very pretty, slim but curvy with a sexy accent and 6 foot tall.

Had a quick shower then back in the room, standing up with plenty of DFK which made little Accy very interested and stand to attention.

Laid back on the bed and was treated to half an hour or so of the best enthusiastic rimming, owo, ball sucking and nipple pinching I have encountered. Thoroughly enjoyable and all administered with a cheeky smile and gusto. I eventually popped my cork whilst being wanked off vigorously with Nikki's tongue buried in my arsehole. Wonderful stuff !

Had another shower then laid face down on the bed whilst Nikki gave me a lovely massage and we chatted about about Hungary and the Manchester punting scene.

Wonderful time with a very attentive lady who clearly enjoys her job.

Offline justabloke

Great review, mate! Glad you had a good time!  :thumbsup:

Offline Stapler

So, aren't you glad you saw her and kissed her BEFORE she rimmed her previous client?
Banned reason: For having fuck all useful to say
Banned by: Head1

accylad

So, aren't you glad you saw her and kissed her BEFORE she rimmed her previous client?
I was her first booking, but yes. Very.  ;)

Offline Juankerr

Good review accylad , glad you managed to find someone who met your requirement's!!  :thumbsup:

accylad

Thanks for all your help chaps  ;)

broksonic

Offline justabloke

Is she really 6 foot ?

yep

accylad

Offline Stapler

So, you are nearly as tall as her then?
Banned reason: For having fuck all useful to say
Banned by: Head1

accylad

So, you are nearly as tall as her then?

Im taller. She said she liked taller men. I took that to mean Brummies are all short arses  :lol:

Offline Sparky22

based on this review I took a trip to Ms Parker yesterday.

Nothing much to add to the original review however I totally agree this girls is great !

nwbrfc

Saw Nikki on Friday and agree with everything. She's lovely and tall - wonderful figure. Beautiful lady with wonderful brown eyes and a very sexy attitude. RO on her was marvelously responsive and appreciative. OWO was very sensual. And the sex was hot and sweaty. A lovely lady. Recommend her.

temmop

I saw Nikki a couple of weeks ago and she was outstanding.  Not usually the kind I go for, a bit tall for me and I usually like bigger boobs & bum BUT she's sexy as anything.  She's ultra clean but that's a real positive as far as I'm concerned.

Gives sensual FK, outstanding OWO and rides a cock as good as any WG I've been with.